Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gay Marriage and Political Correctness Gone Mad

ELE

Tolerance is a two way street.

Perez had every right to ask her the question and she had every right to answer it truthfully. However she was punished for her honesty. It seems everyone is supposed to be tolerant ( accept) gay marriage but there is no tolerance for those that think it is wrong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At least she answered it TRUTHFULLY! And not in a way to appease certain people. She should win just for that reason.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

SHe is all over the talk shows. Rich Roberts has talked about this the last two days. I'm roud of her for keeping true to herself. There were more in the audience applauding her than not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The majority of Americans agree with her.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Yeah, and it's just sad that still, after thousands of years, humans STILL feel the need to hate and discriminate against one of God's creations. Homosexuality exists in nature. You can't change someone from being gay. Look at Ted Haggard. There is a guy so far in the closet it's not even funny. I might not like what gays do, but what right do I have to tell someone else what to do? God gave us freewill, yet we try to impose our own sense of what morality is on other people, especially when our own morality needs to be questioned.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Yeah, and it's just sad that still, after thousands of years, humans STILL feel the need to hate and discriminate against one of God's creations. Homosexuality exists in nature. You can't change someone from being gay. Look at Ted Haggard. There is a guy so far in the closet it's not even funny. I might not like what gays do, but what right do I have to tell someone else what to do? God gave us freewill, yet we try to impose our own sense of what morality is on other people, especially when our own morality needs to be questioned.
    Read the bible and you'll see how God feels about homosexuality. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of having that crap shoved in my face 24/7 by the gay mafia. I for one am not going to hate on somebody for being gay, but I sure as hell don't want their lifestyle rammed down my throat either.

That Perez Hilton is a low class scum of the earth. I have no respect for that vile piece of trash. Anybody who degrades people like he did her for disagreeing with his political agenda is outright evil IMO.

It's pretty pathetic that they want us to tolerate their point of view, but they don't want to tolerate those who disagree with it. Those who claim we are intolerant are the ones that are the most intolerant jerks around.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Read the bible and you'll see how God feels about homosexuality. Personally I'm getting sick and tired of having that crap shoved in my face 24/7 by the gay mafia. I for one am not going to hate on somebody for being gay, but I sure as hell don't want their lifestyle rammed down my throat either.

That Perez Hilton is a low class scum of the earth. I have no respect for that vile piece of trash. Anybody who degrades people like he did her for disagreeing with his political agenda is outright evil IMO.

It's pretty pathetic that they want us to tolerate their point of view, but they don't want to tolerate those who disagree with it. Those who claim we are intolerant are the ones that are the most intolerant jerks around.
    I do not believe in the Bible as truth, because it was written by man, and not God. The bible is a teaching tool. To think that God, creator of our vast multi-verse, has a beef against his own creation is against what God taught me. He is unconditional love, which includes Gays. To think that God has a brain like a human being, that has a capacity to judge and bring death and destruction to "non-believers" is against what God taught me.

Homosexuality isn't being rammed down our throats no more than black people were being rammed down our throats at a time when they were discriminated against by the same people that call themselves Christian.
    That is not the way of God, or even the bible for that matter. We can't pick and choose what parts of the bible to abide by, just like the laws of our country. You either love your neighbor, or you don't. Judge not, lest ye be judged, but not if you are judging gays? God KNOWS what is in your heart, no matter what a person may proclaim to be.

I'm not looking for an argument, nor do I want to offend anybody. I just think that there needs to be other points of view from the subject, ESPECIALLY when religion is used to discriminate. It's an oxymoron in itself.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200

I do not believe in the Bible as truth, because it was written by man, and not God. The bible is a teaching tool. To think that God, creator of our vast multi-verse, has a beef against his own creation is against what God taught me. He is unconditional love, which includes Gays. To think that God has a brain like a human being, that has a capacity to judge and bring death and destruction to "non-believers" is against what God taught me.

Homosexuality isn't being rammed down our throats no more than black people were being rammed down our throats at a time when they were discriminated against by the same people that call themselves Christian.
    That is not the way of God, or even the bible for that matter. We can't pick and choose what parts of the bible to abide by, just like the laws of our country. You either love your neighbor, or you don't. Judge not, lest ye be judged, but not if you are judging gays? God KNOWS what is in your heart, no matter what a person may proclaim to be.

I'm not looking for an argument, nor do I want to offend anybody. I just think that there needs to be other points of view from the subject, ESPECIALLY when religion is used to discriminate. It's an oxymoron in itself.
    Who was the man who wrote the bible?
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

A white woman lowest on the ladder cannot have an opinion that marriage is between a man and a woman. The white man is second on the ladder to the top. Oh my I forgot this white man is a minority and gay.

And this minority gay man would not be here if it had not been for sperm and an egg. It takes both a man and woman to reproduce - and last time I checked a man and a woman is the way to reproduce children. So the common logic is through marriage of a man and a woman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast