Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

George Lopez to run for mayor of Los Angeles

Dec 21, 2010

George Lopez to run for mayor of Los Angeles

05:01 PM

By Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage

George Lopez seemed serious when he said on Good Day L.A. this morning that he intends to run for mayor.

"I'm going to run," he said. "Although I don't believe I'll pass the background check now... I do intend to run for mayor at some point of Los Angeles... In eight years.

At that time, he said, the population of "Latinos in California will be 96.4%."

He added, "Yes! I want to be mayor of Los Angeles. ... If Arnold Schwarzenegger can be governor, why can't George Lopez be mayor of Los Angeles? ... We have O-bama and I'll be Lo-bama."

George Lopez to Run For L.A. Mayor: MyFoxLA.com

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... -angeles/1
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    No he is not. I watched TMZ tonite and they reported that the next day he said he was ONLY JOKING!! I never watch lopez because he hates white people and he is really not funny at all. This so-called joke of his proves it.

At least he is honest about his racism unlike all the Democratic Hispanic politicians who attempt to hide it. Image that, an honest politician!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't kid yourself. I used to watch the mayor give out awards to all his buddies from all over South America and George was always right there, trying to squeeze into the picture. Where the mayor was , so was George. I know that he has big ambitions. Big. He probably dreams of more that just being mayor of Los Angeles. He wasn't joking at all. And I've seen his hate for whites. He has a lot of that.

Nothing in this stupid ass state surprises me anymore. I can't stand Lopez and I REFUSE to allow my kids to watch reruns of that idiotic show of his. He sucks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    He is such a moron, that when his crappy show got canceled he cried racism. He said the networks dont like brown people.