Like Tree1Likes

Thread: GEORGE SOROS FUNDED GROUP Threatens…”Trump Has Crossed A Red Line”…Organizers Plan “M

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GEORGE SOROS FUNDED GROUP Threatens…”Trump Has Crossed A Red Line”…Organizers Plan “M

Rush Limbaugh Radio

GEORGE SOROS GROUP Threatens…”Trump Has Crossed A Red Line”…Organizers Plan “MASSIVE PROTESTS”…

62 Comments
    69 shares

GEORGE SOROS FUNDED GROUP Threatens…”Trump Has Crossed A Red Line”…Organizers Plan “MASSIVE PROTESTS” Tomorrow Every State

Nov 7, 2018

Tonight, on their Twitter account, “Public Citizen” posted a notice about massive organized protests that are allegedly taking place tomorrow in every state across America.

Their Twitter message: In firing Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump has crossed a red line and started a constitutional crisis. We are activating our rapid-response network, launching mass protests nationwide TOMORROW 11/8 at 5 pm local time. Sign up now to find a protest near you: NobodyIsAboveTheLaw.org

View image on Twitter

Public Citizen @Public_Citizen

In firing Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump has crossed a red line and started a constitutional crisis. We are activating our rapid-response network, launching mass protests nationwide TOMORROW 11/8 at 5pm local time.

5:25 PM - Nov 7, 2018

https://100percentfedup.com/george-s...w-every-state/
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 11-07-2018 at 11:42 PM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Blue Lives Matter

The president has fired the nation's top law enforcement officer, and protest groups say that they have 900+ protests planned for Thursday. Here's what we know:

defensemaven.io|By Blue Lives Matter

Nationwide Protests Planned After Trump Fires AG Jeff Sessions - Blue Lives Matter

638 Comments
    205 shares

Nationwide Protests Planned After Trump Fires AG Jeff Sessions

by Christopher Berg
    43 mins

President Trump has fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

Washington, D.C. - U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigned from his office on Wednesday at the request of President Donald Trump, according to The New York Times.

Sessions' chief of staff, Matthew G. Whitaker, will be acting Attorney General. It's unclear at this time if the appointment will be made permanent.

President Trump has been openly upset with Sessions since the attorney general recused himself in March 2017 from an investigation over Trump's links to Russia.

Sessions cited his ties to the Trump campaign in his decision.

“How do you take a job and then recuse yourself?” President Trump said at the time, according to The New York Times. “If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I can’t, you know, I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair, and that’s a mild word, to the president.”

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

We are pleased to announce that Matthew G. Whitaker, Chief of Staff to Attorney General Jeff Sessions at the Department of Justice, will become our new Acting Attorney General of the United States. He will serve our Country well....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....We thank Attorney General Jeff Sessions for his service, and wish him well! A permanent replacement will be nominated at a later date.
    2:44 PM - Nov 7, 2018

"At your request, I am submitting my resignation," Sessions' resignation letter said in a letter to President Trump.

"Since the day I was honored to be sworn in as Attorney General of the United States, I came to work at the Department of Justice every day determined to do my duty and serve my country. I have done so to the best of my ability, working to support the fundamental legal processes that are the foundation of justice," his letter continued.

"The team we assembled embraced your directive to be a law and order Department of Justice," Sessions' letter said. "We prosecuted the largest number of violent offenders and firearm defendants in our country's history. We took on transnational gangs that are bringing violence and death across our borders and protected national security. We did our part to restore immigration enforcement. We targeted the opioid epidemic by prosecuting doctors, pharmacists, and anyone else who contributes to this crisis with new law enforcement tools and determination. And we have seen results."

"After two years of rising violent crime and homicides prior to this administration, those trends have reversed—thanks to the hard work of our prosecutors and law enforcement around the country," Sessions added.

In his letter he thanked the men and women of law enforcement.

MoveOn and other activist groups have called for over 900 protests across the country to protest Sessions' firing.

View image on Twitter

Public Citizen @Public_Citizen

In firing Jeff Sessions, Donald Trump has crossed a red line and started a constitutional crisis. We are activating our rapid-response network, launching mass protests nationwide TOMORROW 11/8 at 5pm local time.

5:25 PM - Nov 7, 2018

The groups organizing the protest have been extremely critical of Sessions in the past.

Whitaker, Sessions' replacement, is a former U.S. Attorney for Iowa who previously wrote an opinion piece for CNN saying that the Russia investigation would be going too far if they dug into the president's personal finances.

"It does not take a lawyer or even a former federal prosecutor like myself to conclude that investigating Donald Trump's finances or his family's finances falls completely outside of the realm of his 2016 campaign and allegations that the campaign coordinated with the Russian government or anyone else," he wrote at the time.

His column has had him labeled a Trump loyalist by The New York Times and sparked concerns that his appointment is a move by the president to take control over the investigation.

The protesters will demand that Whitaker recuse himself from the investigation.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmat...E5Qm6h3DmkWw3Y
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh good! Get them out there in full public view, let them fill the streets and show their faces, so America can see who voted for and actually controls our country.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the last Q Post is being blocked; just threatens rioters with Indefinite Detention and a note on Habeas Corpus

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 11-08-2018 at 10:03 AM.