Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gerald Celente:America has become an under-developing nation

Gerald Celente: America has become an under-developing nation

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpfUSNdy410

It may be hard to believe, but the richest country in the world is struggling to put food on the table. Is it the result of the financial crisis, or simply government mismanagement?

According to the latest numbers it seems like many people almost 15 percent of US households are reported to have very low food security.

America has become an under-developing nation, said Gerald Celente, Director of the Trends Research Institute.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is not hard to believe anymore.

Years ago I thought differently and often told my friends that there is no way this government and large corporations would allow this country to go under, since there is too much money to be made here. I have since reversed my thinking on this. They now have invited more guest workers and allowed the ever increasing numbers of ILLEGAL ALIENS to rise, for nothing short of "cheap labor in the USA. They are turning the clocks back on us all.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Our once great Industrial base has left for the Pan Asian Rim, our economy is being manage by morons, Socailists and robber barons. our government is on an insane unparrelled spending spree with no end in sight. Illegal Immigration has brought down living wage standards in the service industries as well as Construction and other industries. The new generation emerging can harding read or write, they seem more interested in what the newest ipod has to offer or what the lastest Rap star has to say, they are incapable of venturing into the fields of Mathamatics, Science. Etc, or leading america into a prosperous future where we must maintain a technological edge. Are we rapidly undeveloping as a nation, sadly the answer is yes.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

April
    The demented old puppetmasters are drooling thinking they are on the verge of total world control. The United States is the last frontier to be conquered for them. Their puppet is in place, the game is in place..........BUT WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT!!! They underestimate our will, our love of our country and our faith in God.