Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gerald Celente: Run, Entire System Is Collapsing

Monday, November 21, 2011
    The entire system is collapsing

Gerald Celente : The entire system is collapsing , Props to Gerald for being honest about his situation. I always pictured huge vaults of gold and guns with this guy. I guess I was wrong – or perhaps he’s doing both. In an earlier interview he said nobody could get his gold, it’s overseas and they’d have to find it first to get it… but it looks like this was easier than he expected, unless he was referring to his physical stash.This is a paper gold loss and not a physical gold loss. These fiat gold positions are volatile and he could still be losing margin money on it while in limbo. =He may need to pay IMF Global/CME People should stay away from this fiat garbage unless they are perfectly able and willing to lose 100%+. These globalists can pull the fiat carpet from underneath paper gold/silver at anytime and have been doing just that.Absolutely full credit to Gerald being honest about his situation. He has also described how he got burnt when he first started buying gold as a young man. Gerald is a great guy, courageous. Lesser men would not admit to these mistakes. Gerald is honest because he wants to help us. Still… ha ha… it is slightly funny that the “white shoe guysâ€

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    most of America is Oblivious to this ... We are dirt broke and trying to bomb the world which costs BIG MONEY

this is going to end very badly for America
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    most of America is Oblivious to this ... We are dirt broke and trying to bomb the world which costs BIG MONEY

this is going to end very badly for America
    Agree. I still don't understand it all but Im glad I know whats coming - or at least have an idea. Just hoped I can be ready in time. Poor Gerald!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)