Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geraldo on The View

I am watching the VIew right now and Geraldo is discussing his book, and he is slamming Lou Dobbs right now!

Some of what he said...

He said Mexican illegals lured here with PROMISES of 2 things...
    #1 LAX ENFORCEMENT
    #2 JOB WHEN THEY GET HERE

(Who promised them? Did they sign a contract stating they'd get these upon arrival? So that means they don't have to follow the rule of law?)

He said he wrote the book after a heated debate on air about the illegal who was drunk driving and killed a couple of teenagers, I think in Virginia) Bill O'reilley said it had to do with IA but Geraldo said it didn't and that they commit less crimes than American citizens...

He said thank god John Mccain is the Republican nominee because a Mccain victory is a victory for the "dcency wing of the GOP"...Geraldo bashed Huckabee for putting the co chairman of the minute men on his advisory committee...Bashed Romney and said he lost in Florida because of the hispanics....

He says it started at the grass roots ( I guess he's talking about the push for a secure border and our immigration laws to be enforced which is what we're asking) driven by the most savage talk radio campaign in history...said Limbaugh is the dean of the academy...

Geraldo on his comments about LOU DOBBS: "Lou Dobba has been shameful on his hate mongering"...

said he wouldnot shake Lou's hand because "he's (LOU DOBBS) done more damage to the cause of sensible comprehensive reform than anyone else with a microphone and for him to be bandied about as the next pres. candidate or an independent candidate what on the backs of these poor people the most vulnerable he's scapegoating these people he's falsely blaming them for crime, for disease, for terror, for stealing jobs and if you examine the studies all of it is untrue"

He said the "browning" of America is what we fear...

Poor Geraldo, seems he never got over his self imposed inferiority complex after opening Al Capone's safe. Oh well, keep struggling Geraldo.

Quote Originally Posted by roundabout
    Poor Geraldo, seems he never got over his self imposed inferiority complex after opening Al Capone's safe. Oh well, keep struggling Geraldo.

I'm really surprised that none of the ladies called him on his own racism and profiteering on the issue. It struck me as hypocritical that he said Lou might run for president all based on his hate mongering of the IA yet here Gerlado wrote a book and is making money off of it. One wants to change things the other wants to keep things as is so he can continue to line his pockets. I am so sick of people making money off of IA to say that those who fight it are nativist and racist and xenphobic etc. The law is the law and the laws were put in place for a reason. I'm hispanic and I am against IA, what does that make me? Uncle Tom? Ridiculous. I am an American, I want my laws enforced. I want that person who has a mortgage and kids to put through college to be able to be aid a decent wage for their work so they can afford healthcare ad to pay their bills not to be undercut my the depression of wages and stealing of jobs because of IA.

Who gives a rats behind what you have to say Geraldo. Too bad when they relocked Capones safe you weren't still inside.

He's a blabbering idiot. His book belongs in the bathroom and not for idle reading.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

dont forget, today is lou dobbs first day on the radio.

go to loudobbsradio.com to listen

He's nothing but a big mouth Traitor to the country where he makes millions spinning the truth . Rating must be low .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*