Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Germany: “Too Many Rights for Womenâ€

Iraqi asylum seeker stabs and immolates his former wife to death before the eyes of their child. Who is guilty? Germans!

[quote] Resident of Munich “honor killingâ€

"For the murder at its wife Kazim Mahmud Raschid now faces life imprisonment — along with the weight of his guilt."

There is no guilt! And they call Islam religion? It makes a mockery of God.

HORRIFYING!! What a MONSTER!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]His “culture and religionâ€
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.

[quote]As he spoke, there was there no indication that he could excuse this as acting irresponsibly out of rage or passion. Calmly discussing it, as if was a vacation, Iraqi Kurd Kazim Mahmud Raschid, 35, described why he murdered Sazan Bajez Abdullah, 24, his wife, why he stabbed her with a knife and then poured gasoline over the dying woman and set her on fire. [b]His “culture and religionâ€
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I THINK THAT PEOPLE RAISED IN THE ISLAMIC RELIGION (IF YOU CAN CALL IT THAT) ARE SUBJECTED TO A PSHCHOTIC MINDSET AND THEREFORE BECOME ILL THEMSELVES. ITS KIND OF LIKE IF YOU ARE A KID AND YOU GROW UP IN A WAR ZONE....YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS. ISLAM APPEARS TO ME TO BE A PSYCHOLOGICAL WAR ZONE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    How can people say that this is a non-violent religion???? Horrific act!!!

[quote]“No,â€

Rockfish, in German newspaper the defendant is quoted as saying:

Der Angeklagte verteidigte am vierten Verhandlungstag erneut die Bluttat: „Ich lehne die hiesigen Gesetze komplett ab. Ich bleibe bei der Kultur meiner Vorfahren“
    My free translation:
    The defendant defended his cruel act on the forth day of the process: "I totally rejects local laws. I stick to the culture of my forefathers. "
    Needless to say it has been reported only in very few conservative newspapers. My source is:

http://www.politicallyincorrect.de/2007 ... mplett-ab/

[quote="Rockfish"][quote]“No,â€