Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gingrich: Deeply Worried

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiw3qVd ... re=related

Watch the one above and then follow up by watching this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wD ... re=related

(Good luck sleeping tonight.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I support the war on Terror... Not the War in Iraq. I am a Veteran that has many friends in both theatres .. Iraq, Afganistan ... they have the same views as I

I do not support this mad man we have for a president that is using his own agenda pushing for a one world government "New World Order" and bringing Democracy to the world by the tip of a bullet

He is the biggest mad man on this planet followed closely by the Iranian President

Well, I don't think this was about President Bush. Did you view both of the videos?

Getting to it in a moment... I just think we are bringing all this crap on ourselves .... "Blowback" from meddeling in Nations all over the world.

I do love Newt... wish this man was running for President

Both Barrack Obamanation and John "My Friend" McCain are going to be a disaster for America....

No matter how you slice it or dice it... America is in a race to the bottom at break neck speed