Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gingrich: 'House Should Immediately Condemn' Pelosi If She U

Video at link below

Gingrich: 'House Should Immediately Condemn' Pelosi If She Uses Ethics Panel Materials Against Me
    By Eric Scheiner
    December 5, 2011
    Subscribe to Eric Scheiner's posts

Newt Gingrich

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich in Charleston, S.C. on Nov. 28, 2011. (AP Photo/Alice Keeney)

(CNSNews.com) - Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said Monday that the U.S. House of Representatives should "immediately condemn" House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) if she uses materials gathered by the House ethics committee to attack Gingrich in his presidential campaign.

Such an act, Gingrich said, would be "a fundamental violation of the rules of the House."

Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) recently told ‘Talking Points Memo’, “One of these days we’ll have a conversation about Newt Gingrich. When the time is right. I know a lot about him. I served on the investigative committee that investigated him, four of us locked in a room in an undisclosed location for a year. A thousand pages of his stuff."

When asked about Pelosi’s comments this afternoon at a conference in New York, Gingrich thanked Pelosi, “First of all, I want to thank Speaker Pelosi for what I regard as an early Christmas gift.â€

I detest Piglosi, but I would hate to see Gnewt get the pres. nomination. He was demoted from House Speaker for a reason. I think he's hoping his "good 'ole boy" network will cover for him. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I detest Piglosi, but I would hate to see Gnewt get the pres. nomination. He was demoted from House Speaker for a reason. I think he's hoping his "good 'ole boy" network will cover for him. JMO

His office called me a few months ago and I told them I wouldn't support him he was part of the problem....as far as I am concerned he had his chance and what did he do!!!!... He is one of the worse running..