Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Gingrich: I'm deeply worried

Gingrich: I'm deeply worried

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZiw3qVdFzw
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A scary but important video.

I encourage you to take the time to watch this video....it's not politically slanted, but rather a blunt and chilling answer to a serious question posed to Newt Gingrich. It's as clearly a worded warning as I have yet heard from any public figure concerning the state of world affairs.

This is one the most powerful and articulate summarys of the dangers of the current situation that I have ever heard, and a mystery to me why this is not painfully aware to every American and a subject of constant discussion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our own "Phoney War" - Newt Gingrich

Our own "Phoney War" - Newt Gingrich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN9cqtJTvF4&NR=1

He's absolutely right. If we don't get serious about this BEFORE we lose a whole city and voluntarily give up our freedoms then we are doomed as this nation as we know it.

He should have ran for president.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    He should have ran for president.
    I believe he will in the future. I think that American Solutions is giving him a base that is growing and a foundation that allows him to speak and get ideas out there that reaches people of all political persuasions. I don't agree with him on everything, but he has a much better handle on what is going on than any of the candidates available now.