Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Girl Scouts taught how to be 'hot' by Planned Parenthood

MATTERS OF LIFE AND DEATH

Girl Scouts taught how to be 'hot'

Planned Parenthood brochure handed out at 'no-adults-welcome' event

Posted: March 16, 2010
    9:04 pm Eastern
    By Kathleen Farah
    © 2010 WorldNetDaily

What every girl should know about being "hot" now is being provided – by Planned Parenthood in concert with the Girl Scouts.

This week, the World Association of Girl Scouts and Girl Guides held a no-adults-welcome panel at the United Nations in which Planned Parenthood distributed a brochure entitled "Healthy, Happy and Hot." http://www.wagggsworld.org/en/home

The distribution happened at the annual United Nations Commission on the Status of Women, which featured events for the "Girl Scouts and Girl Guides." In the United States, the organization is called Girls Scouts of the USA and promotes the traditional promise of "On my honor, I will try to serve God and my country, to help people at all times, and to live by the Girl Scout Law."

The organization, however, effectively has eliminated "God" from the equation by providing that, "The word 'God' can be interpreted in a number of ways, depending on one's spiritual beliefs. When reciting the Girl Scout Promise, it is acceptable to replace the word 'God' with whatever word your spiritual beliefs dictate."

Understand Planned Parenthood's agenda. Get "Marketing of Evil: How Radicals, Elitists, and Pseudo-Experts Sell Us Corruption Disguised as Freedom"

The brochure targets young people and contains graphic details on sex. It also encourages casual sex in many forms.

"Many people think sex is just about vaginal or anal intercourse… But, there are lots of different ways to have sex and lots of different types of sex. There is no right or wrong way to have sex. Just have fun, explore and be yourself!"

It then makes some specific suggestions to "talk dirty."

"Improve your sex life by getting to know your own body. Play with yourself! Masturbation is a great way to find out more about your body and what you find sexually stimulating. Mix things up by using different kinds of touch from very soft to hard. Talk about or act out your fantasies. Talk dirty to them," it suggests.

The international organization boasts it reaches 10 million girls in 145 countries. And not only does it provide suggestions for promiscuous sex, it also defines as acceptable sex while high or drunk.

"Some people have sex when they have been drinking alcohol or using drugs. This is your choice. Being drunk or high can affect the decisions you might make about sex or safer sex," the brochure states.

So what to do?

"Plan ahead by bringing condoms and lube or putting them close to where you usually have sex."

The brochure also tells students that laws requiring HIV-positive people to disclose their status to a partner "violate the rights of people living with HIV" and calls for advocacy to "change laws that violate your rights."

The brochure explains to the young girls, "There are many reasons that people do not share their HIV status. … They may worry that people will find out something else they have kept secret, like they are using injecting drugs, having sex outside of a marriage or having sex with people of the same gender."

The Girl Scouts also have worked in partnership with the YMCA on moderating a young women's caucus that included an "Intergenerational Conversation" side event on "universal access" and "reproductive health." One recent Girl Scout project "aims at securing the right of women, men and adolescents aged between ten and twenty-five, to better reproductive and sexual health."

The CSW finished with a "Joint Statement" from agencies ranging from the Population Fund and Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization to the Children's Fund that called for support for programs "that empower … adolescent girls, particularly those aged 10 to 14 years."

The New York Times reported that the U.N. Population Fund had co-sponsored a controversial curriculum with UNESCO that taught children as young as five to be sexually active and trained adolescents to advocate for abortion.

Wendy Wright, president of Concerned Women of America, told the Friday Fax, "Governments and NGOs should be aware of Planned Parenthood's insidious plan to work with U.N. agencies and girls' organizations in order to profit from encouraging kids to be sexually active."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=128389
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    A WHOLE BUNCH OF PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO JAIL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh my God. I totally agree. It's hard for me to believe this is true or that either Planned Parenthood or Girl Scouts would have anything to do with something like this. Unbelievable.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did you here the one about the guy’s wife that killed all of his children because she wanted to make more room for the home invaders?

Oh what.

It wasn't his wife. It was his country.

Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us as little children with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called, “Zero Population Growthâ€

While I never considered myself an overly religious person it seems to me we are in a battle between good and evil the far left simply want the souls and control of our youth they intend to get it through any means possible.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.