Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

GITMO: THE HORROR SHOW OF TORTURE AND RIGHTS VIOLATIONS?

GITMO: THE HORROR SHOW OF TORTURE AND RIGHTS VIOLATIONS?

By Dr. Laurie Roth
    February 27, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Wow! I’m sure glad that President Obama had the vision and foresight to declare practically the moment he got into the white house that GITMO must and will close down within a year. After all, its common knowledge that our troops just love torturing the prisoners held there and making life a living hell for them. Certainly this is the long held belief, shouted out by our 5th column media and leftist Politicians that rights are being infringed and torture is abounding for the poor terrorists being held through this war.

Why would our President even pause with the verified facts that show that most of the prisoners that have been released immediately go back into terrorism and battle against our troops and country, AGAIN and AGAIN! We all know that that rude and ugly behavior by the terrorists once they leave is only because our troops at GITMO have treated them so horribly they have to try and kill us again….so the far left believes!

Not to confuse anyone with a hateful thing like the facts but I will try. It was just released on Monday, the 81- page report from a special task force ordered up by President Obama to thoroughly examine GITMO. Below are just some of the many hideous and evil things our troops have participated in. Hold on to your stomach.

The task force found that GITMO was in conformity with Article 3 of the Geneva Convention.

They keep their thermostat between 75-80 degrees
    They provide art classes to the prisoners
    They encourage and allow a newsletter for the prisoners
    They have over 13,000 books, 900 magazines, 300 DVDs and regular TV programs
    3 meals a day
    Regular Doctor visits if needed
    Prayer rugs, Korans and time for religious observance

For more details from this report read Fred Lucas/
    CNS News
    . http://newmediajournal.us/government.htm

Shock of all shocks, the prisoners weren’t being tortured but treated better than U.S. domestic prisoners. Quickly, let’s shut this nightmare place down and distribute these repeat offender, killers throughout our country. Lets start with offering them tents on the White House lawn if Obama can’t find another suitable place for them.

I guess my question is, why would anyone in leadership with a brain in times of war even consider closing down GITMO, especially knowing how most of the released terrorists so far have returned to attacking our troops and the U.S. again? Why if no verified abuse of any kind is happening would this place not be left open? Finally, given all the financial struggles currently with our economy and business failures, why would anyone want to waste the money to reinvent the wheel as to where to keep these serial killers and enemies? They are getting fair and generous care already!!!

http://www.newswithviews.com/Roth/laurie154.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Sign of the times.

Wouldn't it be something if Obama was really an Islamic terrorist plant?

It seems as if Obama and his Democratic aka Communist elite in Washington are doing all they can to destroy America in favor of the third world elite.

Interesting that the terrorist groups don't show any signs of slowing down or stopping their torture against our people. In fact, they are gearing up.

So stupid, the countries of the world are building up their military and our government builds FEMA camps to jail her own people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I guess my question is, why would anyone in leadership with a brain in times of war even consider closing down GITMO, especially knowing how most of the released terrorists so far have returned to attacking our troops and the U.S. again? Why if no verified abuse of any kind is happening would this place not be left open? Finally, given all the financial struggles currently with our economy and business failures, why would anyone want to waste the money to reinvent the wheel as to where to keep these serial killers and enemies?
    Excellent questions, however, I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer from the Obama administration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn