Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Give Us Our Money Back. We’ll Fix It!

Give Us Our Money Back. We’ll Fix It!
    By Frank Salvato (09/30/0

The ultimate example of opportunistic politics before good government was displayed in Washington over the past several days. Political operatives from both sides of the aisle did everything in their power to create a government-based solution to the financial crisis facing our country; a government-created problem. In the end the US House of Representatives voted down the highly contentious Wall Street bailout bill mostly due to the fact that we are within the 30-day window when voters do not forget actions taken by their elected officials. If only the public’s attention were always so focused.

In the end 90 House Democrats joined with 133 House Republicans in an effort to stop a measure that would have seen the biggest expansion of government in US history. In effect, it would have placed the coyote in charge of the hen house.

Many in our citizenry viewed the now-dead proposal as a "no fault" measure that would have allowed those responsible for this financial malfeasance to escape culpability and with good reason. Watching US Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) and US Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT) – along with their leadership, Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Harry Reid (D-NV) and Senior Senator from New York, Charles Schumer – harangue about how Democrats were taking the lead in crafting “bi-partisanâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In a nutshell, this legislation forced financial institutions to offer loans to people that didn’t qualify for loans; that could satisfy the terms of loans based on sound financial qualifications.
    Oh, I just called my bank that I have had stock in since 1977, (local community bank), the bank loan officer gives me the story about not discriminating. Fine I told him now let's tell the shareholders about the ITIN sweet deal for documented immigrants. ?

He says, that this ratio of ITIN to immigrants cannot be shown. This is BS in my opinion.

The Loan Officer tells me that the percentage is lower than 1% of ITIN immigrant loans.

I asked, what if 100 documented immigrants line up today at this bank all these people would be E-Verified, (surprise, surprise,). If that is good then what, is the loan to be paid within a time period of legal residents status ending.

No comment from the loan officer on time period of paid in full date in relationship to legal status.

The Loan Officer told me this ratio is not going to be singled out. I told him for disclosure purposes to the shareholders it should be required.

Then I asked him what my stock is selling for currently. And I told him I would be contacting other shareholders that he might listen to.

I am totally sickened to the bottom of my stomach.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)