Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Glenn Beck, Canada's Healthcare is rationed, not 'free'

Glenn Beck, Canada's Healthcare is rationed, not 'free'

The Meltdown

By E. James Small Friday, July 17, 2009

A dramatic audio clip posted on You Tube was brought to my attention by a friend. It was a recording of American conservative/libertarian radio host Glenn Beck, who practically has a meltdown in pure frustration towards a caller on the line arguing for the USA to go ahead with Obama’s plan to develop a socialized health care system like we have here in Canada or Europe or something similar. Poor Glenn couldn’t take it anymore and hollered at the caller at the top of his lungs until his voice broke and very likely pegged the VU meters.

It would appear to the uninitiated listener that Glenn was being a jerk and losing his mind. Not so to those of us who understand what was causing his frustration.

Glenn’s right. The woman he was talking to is and remains completely ignorant of the facts and is a product of brainwashing by the leftist media over the last fifty years or so, combined with complete lack of understanding and rational thought. But I know how Glenn feels. I feel the same way, watching the actions and intentions of the complete and total disaster the Americans now have in place of a once responsible government.

Everything that Glenn and other conservative hosts say about health care (although in some cases they do exaggerate somewhat to make a point) is absolutely right. I’m Canadian and I can speak to what they are saying about the Canadian system.

There’s just one problem, however, and this problem is why Americans WILL eventually be forced into the “universalâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anyone can comment on the Canadian system it is people who worked in hospitals in Canada. I did just that for many years before I got out. The main reason why people wait for surgery is that the doctors are told how many surgeries they can perform in a year with the exception of emergency cases. In fact many wealthier people come here for surgery or other medical treatments. The former mayor of Toronto had a form of hepatitis and went to the Mayo Clinic for treatment which really makes you wonder about the level and quality of care in Ontario.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)