Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glenn Beck's Friday show to air Monday!

Glenn Beck had a special show today Friday Sept 25th, which was about Mom's who had joined the 9/12ers and why!

They were there to discuss their concerns in raising their kids and about the future of America!

After about 10 minutes into the show they put Obama on giving a speech at the G20 summit and it took up almost the rest of the entire Glenn Beck show.

At the very end you got another couple of minutes of Glenn's show which looked to have been very good!

Glenn has now come out and posted that the show was one of the best with a live audience and he is airing the show in it's entirety on Monday.

Please watch OR record the Monday Glenn Beck show because it should be GREAT!!!

I was so mad when they did that. If I wanted to watch Obama then I would watch CNN. Doesn't FOX know that we don't care about watching Obama speak? If he says anything important then Glenn Beck, Hannity or O'Reilly (or there regular news shows) will let me know. Most of what he says are lies so why even watch?

if i didnt know better, i would have said that was taped sometime this week.
    I noticed the clock above the camera showed 35 minutes after SIX. and this was before the interrupption.

Im also betting it will be replayed at 2AM Eastern here in a few hours

quote(Most of what he says are lies so why even watch?)quote

My thoughts exactly.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It was live as I get it here in CA at 2:00 pm and it was around 2:13 when Obama broke in and around 2:46 when commercials started and then Glenn was back on after that.

BUT they tape the show as it airs and so the "repeat" tonight will show the Obama speech as the show was taped as it was on earlier.

They ran a seperate tape that will air on Monday.

I called Fox News in NY and the lines were busy for about 1/2 hour as I was trying to get thru as Obama spoke (I had the TV on Mute).

Finally I got thru and the operator told me the phone lines had been jammed due to the Glenn Beck viewers calling in so angry!

She forwarded me to a comment line but it was full and then it forwarded me to a second comment line and I left a message.

There was another number to call and the operator there said everyone had left for the day but to call to register any complaints tomorrow.

The number is 1-202-301-3000.

I am still going to call and tell them that they should immediately go on the air and tell everyone what they will do with the show that they were not allowed to watch!

OR they should have let Beck's show run and cut the time out of Beir's show...

It is not fair when you are looking forward to a special live show with a live audience and then after about 10 minutes you get switched to something you would never watch.

They should know that the Fox viewers expect more out of Fox - this kind of treatment you would expect from NBC or MSNBC!

CJ i dont think so, cuz as i said, i think Glenns Show was already taped from a previous day

Obama won't even come on Fox News so why do they go out of their way to show him?

If he doesn't want to be on their news then fine - don't have him on at all -not even his (propaganda) speeches!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Obama won't even come on Fox News so why do they go out of their way to show him?

If he doesn't want to be on their news then fine - don't have him on at all -not even his (propaganda) speeches!
    He won't go on fox because they will not let him choose the questions he gets asked.