Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Global Empire and the International Banking Cartel

Part II Global regulatory institutions

Global Empire and the International Banking Cartel

By Damon Vrabel
    Friday, August 20, 2010

Last week I wrote an article explaining what I mean by the international banking cartel that operationally rules the economy–the Federal Reserve primary dealers. http://csper.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/m ... ng-cartel/
    Some astute readers wondered why I didn’t report on the global regulatory institutions that have power over that cartel. Good question. And others asked for more clarity on the cartel itself.

Regarding the first question, I purposely focused on the cartel because so many people still don’t believe it exists due to false free market propaganda. If people don’t realize that a cartel of predatory usury institutions operationally controls the US, then why would they care about the regulatory framework over those institutions?

But the point is well-taken. The article might have implied those 18 dealer banks have ultimate power. Not at all. The key word in the above paragraphs is “operationally.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Airborn, a good read that sums things up rather short and sweet.

Anyone wishing to look further into this could consider trying to get a hold of some books on political economy published prior to 1913.