Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Global Warming greatest hoax ever perpetrated on human kind

Global Warming is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on human kind

Greens Just Can’t Stop Their Scare Tactics

By Tom Deweese
    Friday, October 29, 2010

Last year the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) declared CO2 a pollutant and set about banning such emissions to save the planet. Real scientists tried to point out that nature needs CO2 to thrive. OK, so the Greens kind of heard that logic and quickly sought ways to subvert it into a new Frankenstein-style horror story. The result, headlines in The Washington Post (August 31, 2010) that rising CO2 levels are… wait for it… causing poison ivy to grow more prolifically.

Said the Post article, “According to a report in the journal ‘Environmental Health Prospectives’ last year, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere has grown by 22 percent since 1960, which may not be good for humans but is great for poison ivy and other vines.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's amazing how people who fancy themselves intellectuals and as scientifically literate treat climate change as a religion. And that's all it really is, a religion.

There's no denying that climate change is happening, but it occurs frequently and regularly on Earth due to factors such as solar activity and tiny shifts in the Earth's rotation. The greenhouse effect does exist, but almost all the greenhouse gas on our planet is water vapor while only an insignificant fraction of it is composed of carbon dioxide. From that small amount of CO2, less than 1% of it is emitted by human activities. In fact, we could TRIPLE or even increase our CO2 output by a factor of TEN and our contribution to the greenhouse effect would still pale in comparison to the infinitely larger amounts of CO2 released in a single eruption of an average volcano.

What's also interesting is when I debate young progressive nerds and I tell them I'm an atheist, they take me more seriously. If you tell them you're religious or a god-fearing man, they are instantly more dismissive of your argument ... no matter how factually accurate or logical it is.

I agree... I have been an Engineer with the U.S. Army Corp of engineers for 21.5 years an working on an environmental engineering degree and understand quite a bit that is going on. I have also discussed this with a multitude of colleagues in and out of the country and all have came to the same conclusion a very long time ago.

If anything we are going through a cooling trend. The global warming that was occurring started to decline/negative dip in 1999 ... a long time ago. Anthropogenic (man made) global warming is minimal at best. The carbon you hear the EPA talk about is enough to make a person grind their teeth.. you are carbon, I am carbon .. everything has carbon in it but to listen to the EPA it's "The Sky is Falling"

FRAUD of the Century and is nothing more than global money laundering by governments on a massive scale to redistribute the wealth ... AND.. if you dont think kick backs would happen you have another thing coming
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Al Gore and the other alarmists have confused cause and effect

Texas Right, but 49 Cowed

By News on the Net
    Saturday, October 30, 2010

Neither Congress nor the Supreme Court have ruled that carbon dioxide is an atmospheric pollutant. Both, however, have paved the way for a bureaucrat to so rule and to then seriously disrupt the Texas economy. Texas alone has the backbone to defy this huge bureaucratic, federal government mandate which has the force of law. At an atmospheric concentration of less than 400 parts per million this odorless, tasteless, invisible gas poses no threat to mankind nor to our planet. Indeed, it is essential to our survival and would be no problem at twice the current level.

The alarmist theory that any increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide might cause global warming is based upon a correlation between past global temperatures and atmospheric concentrations of carbon dioxide. But it is a scientific fact that a rise in temperature causes carbon dioxide dissolved in the oceans to be expelled into the atmosphere causing a resultant rise in the concentration of this gas in the atmosphere. In other words, Al Gore and the other alarmists have confused cause and effect. There is plenty of scientific evidence to expose this conjecture of the alarmist to be false. Many who support this false conjecture are profiting enormously from their perpetuation of a hoax. Texans must not be seriously penalized to support those who benefit from this hoax.
    Semper Fi,

William C. Pritchett, Earth Scientist, Engineer, Technical Author & Consultant
    Plano, TX

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/29358

Bottom Falling Out of Global Ocean Surface Temperatures?

Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.
    Friday, October 29, 2010

Having just returned from another New Orleans meeting – this time, a NASA A-Train satellite constellation symposium — I thought I would check the latest sea surface temperatures from our AMSR-E instrument.

The following image shows data updated through yesterday (October 27). Needless to say, there is no end in sight to the cooling. (Click on image for the full-size version).

Since these SST measurements are mostly unaffected by cloud cover like the traditional infrared measurements are, I consider this to be the most accurate high-time resolution SST record available…albeit only since mid-2002, when the Aqua satellite was launched.

I won’t make any predictions about whether SSTs will go as low as the 2007-08 La Nina event. I’ll leave that to others.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bottom-fall ... tures.html