The gloves are off,

by Kevin Jackson
November 5, 2012

The 2012 election is over and you have now seen the buttocks of the enemy. America again got mooned by the Left.
How on Gore’s green earth can a miscast misfit like Obama could possibly beat a qualified candidate in Mitt Romney with Obama’s record? It’s simply not possible in the real world.

As you might have figured out, we no longer live in the real world. We live in a world where Republicans proved to be peckerless roosters crowing around the barnyard, waking everybody up at 2 AM for nothing. Why bother to have elections, when it’s easier to anoint kings.

The Republicans have no answer to the Left and for the most part are not concerned with solving the problems that we face routinely from the Left; like winning the youth and minority vote. When it comes to elections, Republicans are content to win some, lose some, while the Left has a long-term strategy of creating a communist utopia that we will eventually just call “Hell Hole,” and they fight for every seat with reckless abandon.

I’m sick of relying on Republicans, as if they know what they are doing. It’s time for a new direction and new ideas in the Republican Party, and they need to come from the people, not the party.

We will get one more shot at the ships of fools occupied by Obama and his administration. That’s because Obama’s economy over the next 4 years will be bad.

How bad?

Think “Whoopi Goldberg as a mail-order bride” bad {I apologize for that imagery, but it is for your own good}.
Expect more rampant unemployment; Iran will develop the bomb, China will torpedo the dollar, and the Arabs will continue to profit from Obama crony capitalism policy on green energy and red ink. And that’s the good news. All will be well, as far as Obama is concerned, because America will go to hell in a “made in Bangladesh” Obamabasket.

Your assignment—if you choose to accept it—is to survive it long enough to say I told you so. And while you can, go buy enough monkey wrenches to toss at the politicians to help upset the banana cart.

So what Reince Priebus raised a lot of money and talked a lot of crap. In the end he ate his own doo-doo sandwich. The RNC rode the coattails of the Tea Party and got no...

Read the rest of Kevin's rant at
The Blacksphere