Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Gold and silver coins

Does anyone have a reputable source for buying coins? I want to buy a few and have no idea where to purchase them. There are a lot for sale on ebay but I don't know enough about verifying authenticity. Feel free to pm me if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks. I also found this site: http://www.blanchardonline.com/blanchar ... _eagle.php

I'm hesitant to buy now when it's so high. I have to think about this. I should have bought some months ago. I have some in ETF's but think it makes sense to have some coins.

I will check out the site you sent me and try to figure out what to do and how much to buy, etc.

www.kitco.com is reliable but you have to send them a check before they will process your order. Im not sure if all firms are like that.

Also, I heard there was a hold on production of American Eagles and last week there was a news report that South African Krugerrands were not in supply because some major investor in Europe had bought all of their provisions.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Gold and silver coins

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Does anyone have a reputable source for buying coins? I want to buy a few and have no idea where to purchase them. There are a lot for sale on ebay but I don't know enough about verifying authenticity. Feel free to pm me if you have any recommendations. Thanks.
    You are better off going to your local coin shop. Know what you want and know what the prices are before you go.

http://www.pcgs.com/prices/

You can ask for junk silver if they have any. I doubt if you will find many silver eagles out there right now.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks William. I will take a look. I have no problem pre-paying. I would imagine that is pretty standard with coins.