Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOOD LINK FOR LOCALLY GROWN VEGGIES

THIS SITE HAS A SEARCHABLE DATABASE OF LOCAL FARMERS IN YOUR AREA. YOU SEARCH BY ZIP CODE. THERE ARE ALSO SOME LINKS FOR SOAP AND FLOWERS. PUBLIC CITIZEN.ORG SENT ME THE LINK. I GOT HUNGRY JUST LOOKING THROUGH THE SITE.

http://www.localharvest.org/store/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you...I love links like this
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Thanks Red Pony, nice site... yummy
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Sorry, redpony. I'm not interested. I just finished my midnight snack of steamed broccoli and Wisconsin cheese, along with an ear of fresh buttered corn.

Now, at the dawn's early light, how did you say one can search LocalHarvest by zipcode? Oh, I see, it is in the page under the "FARMS" tab. Outstanding.

Still no filter to eliminate those farms that use illegal alien labor, though.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Sorry, redpony. I'm not interested. I just finished my midnight snack of steamed broccoli and Wisconsin cheese, along with an ear of fresh buttered corn.

Now, at the dawn's early light, how did you say one can search LocalHarvest by zipcode? Oh, I see, it is in the page under the "FARMS" tab. Outstanding.

THEY ARE LOCAL FARMS AND MANY ARE "U-PICK" FARMS. SO IF U PICK IT THEN THE PICKER IS LEGAL....UNLESS U ARE ILLEGAL. WHEN YOU GO TO PICK JUST LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHO YOU SEE. SEE ANY ILLEGALS? CALL ICE. HEY..YOU COULD PICK YOUR OWN VEGGIES AND GET RID OF ILLEGALS AT THE SAME TIME. YOU WANTED A FILTER, SO THERE YA GO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    THEY ARE LOCAL FARMS AND MANY ARE "U-PICK" FARMS. SO IF U PICK IT THEN THE PICKER IS LEGAL....UNLESS U ARE ILLEGAL. WHEN YOU GO TO PICK JUST LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHO YOU SEE. SEE ANY ILLEGALS? CALL ICE. HEY..YOU COULD PICK YOUR OWN VEGGIES AND GET RID OF ILLEGALS AT THE SAME TIME.
    Redpony353, if the VA hospital has any influence, it probably would be illegal for me to go pick my own tomatoes and squash. The VA didn't pay for this back brace just for sympathy, after I fell off the ladder and fractured my L1 vertebra. If I tried doing stoop labor, the VA would probably stoop to doing something drastic, like denying me service.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353

THEY ARE LOCAL FARMS AND MANY ARE "U-PICK" FARMS. SO IF U PICK IT THEN THE PICKER IS LEGAL....UNLESS U ARE ILLEGAL. WHEN YOU GO TO PICK JUST LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHO YOU SEE. SEE ANY ILLEGALS? CALL ICE. HEY..YOU COULD PICK YOUR OWN VEGGIES AND GET RID OF ILLEGALS AT THE SAME TIME. YOU WANTED A FILTER, SO THERE YA GO.

Awesome!!!!!!!!Thank you.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>