Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

The Gospel, According to the Book of Nancy

The Gospel, According to the Book of Nancy
    Friday, 29 August 2008
    By John W. Lillpop
    Rarely has Nancy Pelosi been mistaken for a brilliant thinker or a heavy weight in intellectual circles. In fact, calling the Shreeker of the US House an "air head" would be an insult to air everywhere, and a gross exaggeration of her intellectual prowess as well.

Even though she is a certified air head, Nancy Pelosi is one of San Francisco's best and brightest.
    As such, she is so smitten with dumb that Pelosi actually believes that her Speakership has been a huge success, despite that pesky 9 percent approval rating that the American people lavish on Congress these days.

The extent to which Pelosi is able to completely deny the truth in order to maintain her own warped, muddled mindset became obvious recently as Pelosi tried her hand at being a theological scholar, on national television, with predictable results.

Attempting to defend her support of abortion rights in response to a question posed by Tom Brokaw on "Meet the Press," Pelosi startled everyone who has ever been, is now, or is even considering becoming a Catholic with this comment, in part:

"I would say that as an ardent, practicing Catholic, this is an issue (abortion) that I have studied for a long time. And what I know is, over the centuries, the doctors of the church have not been able to make that definition."

FAITH

So, the Speaker of the US Congress supports abortion rights because the Catholic Church has been unable to define the morality or immorality of murdering an innocent fetus?

Is that what this pathetic public figure really meant to say?

Many Roman Catholic bishops consider Pelosi's arguments so far out of line with church teaching that they have issued a steady stream of statements to correct her.

The latest came from Pittsburgh Bishop David Zubik, who said Pelosi, "stepped out of her political role and completely misrepresented the teaching of the Catholic Church in regard to abortion."

Pelosi has done the same with the US Constitution, the rule of law, and common sense wherever she has had the opportunity.

Nancy Pelosi is an embarrassment to her nation, her party, her family, her gender and the Catholic Church.

John W. Lillpop: San Jose, California
    Send Feedback to John: johnlillpop@yahoo.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it
    John W. Lillpop Archives

http://www.borderfirereport.net/john-w. ... nancy.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ELE

Let Queen Pelosi's reign end now!

She should be impeached on her last scam alone as she turned the lights off and shut down the mike in the Washington meeting so that Republicans could not discuss and resolve the oil crisis and allow on-shore drilling. And then later it was discovered that she had substantial investments in oil companies. So she stood to lose millions if the oil crisis was resolved. She once again, put her self interested above the welfare of the American people! She must be impeached!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Awww come on guys . Cut her some stack . She's very busy right partying down in Denver with Private Heads of Corporattions . Doesn't a woman have the right to Party ? Waaaaaaa <sarcasm on>
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

I saw her on Larry King trying to defend her Speakership. She said it was successful and they got a lot done?
    I want what she's on so I too can live in la-la land. Maybe it will let me accept that we have no one to vote for this time, that the votes are rigged in the voting machines anyway, that our country is eating it's own and WILL get worse, that all this countries controllers are for Globalism, and that we are eventually doomed due to open borders and fools in office.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris