Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

The governator Is a complete Idiot. Caleeefornia's sinking

Speaking on Fox News Sunday, Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said the stimulus bill has done "little or nothing" to boost the private sector.

California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, a moderate Republican whose state is facing a multibillion-dollar shortfall, disagreed. "Anyone who says (the stimulus) hasn't created a job, they should talk to the 150,000 people who have gotten jobs in California," he said on ABC's This Week.

"I find it interesting," Schwarzenegger added, "that you have a lot of the Republicans running around and pushing back on the stimulus money and saying this doesn't create any new jobs, and then they go out and they do the photo ops, and they are posing with the big check."
    I have been unemployed for over a year here In Caleeefornia. The Governor Is letting convicted felons out of prison,and he refuses to do anything about Illegal Immigration. He Is a complete failure...

I would have to agree. Arnold has taken too many hits off that funny weed thing. Just like others in the political arena,he is afriad to or has no backbone to stand against the illegal alien invasion. Instead they place them on a pedestal.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

RELATED

Cuts would end CA. assistance for most new immigrants

February 17, 2010
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1018702.html

Calif. counties cutting healthcare to illegal immigrants

April 26, 2009
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-154312-cal ... healthcare
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I HEARD ON THE NEWS TODAY, MANY MORE COMPANIES AND PEOPLE ARE PACKING IT UP AS FAST AS THEY CAN TO GET THE H*LL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!!!!

Arnold

Whether he is an idiot or not. California is run by a bunch of loons. I used to live there.

Re: Arnold

Quote Originally Posted by jackson51
    Whether he is an idiot or not. California is run by a bunch of loons. I used to live there.
    Welcome Jackson! Yes, the loons here are like terrorists - get rid of one and there are a 1000 more ready to take thier place! I hate it here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)