Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Grandmother reports grandson for school shooting plot in Washington

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Grandmother reports grandson for school shooting plot in Washington

Grandmother reports grandson for school shooting plot in Washington

Courtney Han
    Good Morning America February 16, 2018

Grandmother reports grandson for school shooting plot

A grandmother in Washington state is being credited with reporting her own grandson for planning a school shooting. The teen was arrested the same day as a former student killed 17 people in a shooting at a Florida school.

ABC News obtained a 911 call from a grandmother alerting police that her grandson, who was arrested Wednesday, was in the advanced stages of plotting a shooting at his high school.

“What I’m reporting is I’m finding journal entries from my grandson,” Catherine O’Connor told the operator.

“And he’s planning on having a mass shooting at one of the high schools.”

Juvenile arrested in South Carolina for threatening copycat shooting attack

Florida suspect said he heard voices telling him to carry out massacre, law enforcement sources say

Twin brothers arrested in NYC on explosives charges after authorities find bomb-making materials

PHOTO: Students attend a prayer service at Parkridge Church in Coral Springs, Fla., a day after a mass shooting occurred at the nearby Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, Feb. 15, 2018. (Saul Martinez/The New York Times via Redux Pictures)
    More

O’Connor’s 18-year-old grandson, who has not been identified by police, was a student at Aces Alternative High School in Everett, Washington.

ABC's Seattle affiliate KOMO obtained court documents detailing his violent journal entries.

“I need to make this shooting/bombing ... infamous," the student wrote, according to the court documents.

"I need to get the biggest fatality number I possibly can. I need to make this count. ... I'm learning from past shooters/bombers mistakes, so I don't make the same ones."

The grandmother called police when she discovered her grandson’s journal as well as a semi-automatic rifle stored in a guitar case in her home, according to court records.

A student at ACES High School in Everett, Washington, was arrested after his grandmother called police to report he was plotting a mass shooting. (KOMO) More

Another journal entry stated, "I'm preparing myself for the school shooting. I can't wait. My aim has gotten much more accurate. ... I can't wait to walk into that class and blow all those (expletive) away."

His journal also had excerpts about making pressure cooker bombs.

The teen had considered targeting more than one high school, according to one of his journal entries. Everett police arrested the grandson at ACES High School on Wednesday. KOMO reported he was in possession of marijuana and a knife at the time of his arrest, and was booked for third-degree assault on an officer for kicking him during his arrest.

He is being held on $5 million bail at Snohomish County Jail. Police are still investigating the teen for attempted murder based on his journals.

“There's a lot of kids who could have lost their lives,” O’Connor’s neighbor Julie Primachik told KOMO. “I think it’s a hero-like thing to do.”

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/grandmother-reports-grandson-school-shooting-plot-washington-090804381--abc-news-topstories.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And what is the solution to this problem? We have lost our way as a country.

We keep importing more hate, rape, violence, crime and poverty from around the World. WHY?

Teachers in our schools who wear disgusting clothing with vile messages against our President. Forcing their political agendas on their students. Fostering their hate.

We have Hollywood and their violent movies, disgusting hateful songs they peddle to our youth while grabbing themselves. Screaming in our streets in vile costumes.

Our own Governors and Mayors who come on National TV disrespecting our President, disobeying our Federal Laws. They are harboring criminals, fostering more hate and lawlessness and rewarding illegal aliens who break our laws.

The eight years of Obama and his disdain for our military and police. Police shootings skyrocketed, hate groups formed, destroying cities, the looting, burning and violence.

The Fake News...the lies...the World is watching.

No role models, no fathers in the home, no personal responsibility, no work ethic. Just give me more free stuff.

Now we have created another class of criminals to warehouse in jails...they have learned this from all of the above.

Sad indeed.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL