Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GRANNY WARRIORS and RON PAUL

GRANNY WARRIORS

I am a Christian, I am an American, I am a patriot, I am a wife, I am a Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. I have raised my family and let the news of the country and world slide by with not much notice as my life has been a busy one.

I became upset when we were told that laws were being passed that would prohibit the ownership of certain animals which I happen to own. I went on the warpath, and while on that path fighting for my rights I learned so much that is so disturbing. Many of you know already about the different sects that are taking away our rights every day one by one. I did not. My education was a scary one and it still is as I find new information every day which scares me, not for myself, I have very little time left but for my children and grandchildren. They deserve to live in a free country, that respects their rights and protects them from abuse from the government itself.

I bought a old RV, painted it up and started on a journey to let people like myself know what is going on in our Nation today.

New World Order, Globalism, Nais, NAFTA, WTO. CAFTA, the United Nations, the FED, Depleted Uranium, The I-35 Coridor, Microchipping, National ID Cards, Illegal Aliens, Terrorism and the list goes on and on.

I do not want to be a Global Citizen,

I want to be a FREE AMERICAN.

I have met so many people who disbelieve until they are shown the truth via Video,DVD and printed information. I spend the evenings printing up more pages of flyers to encourage people to go to the internet and learn the facts. I spend the days parking in Mall parking lots, Grocery store lots, anywhere there are people to listen. I go to meetings, different events and hand out information to everyone who will take it. So many times people will just look at me like I am a crazy old lady until they see something they can relate to and it gets their attention. I feel I am doing a service for my country and its people. Look at the pages on our trips to see some of the events we have been a part of.

I found out about NAIS (National Animal Identification System) and how this program will put the small farmers and ranchers out of business while promoting Factory Farming and big Corporate enterprises. I am in shock that this government would devise such a horrible program to depopulate the country of animals owned by individuals struggling to make a living for their families. Through the fight aginst NAIS I learned more and more about the destruction of our Constitutional Rights.

I met people from every walk of life who are dedicated to fighting this corrupt take over of our government and join with them in the fight.

Aaron Russo has made a DVD (movie) named "America Freedom to Fascism" which is totally documented with facts, this movie has changed many lives and showed people the truth. We hand out these DVD's every day and ask people to copy and hand more out to their acquaintances and families.

There is also a wealth of information on 911 which I would have never believed without seeing the absolute proof. We also have the DVD's on this which we hand out daily. People are beginning to see the truth finally.

Please go to the different sections of this site, I know it is not professional but the best I can do, and see the documents, see where we have been and what we have acomplished. Join us in our fight to educate the public and save our Nation.

It is your choice, fight for your constitutional rights or lose them.

WE CHOOSE TO FIGHT !

We need you to stand with us, No you don't have to picket and protest with us, we will do that. We do need you to stand up for your Country, read everything you can find on Ron Paul. Then after you know his stance (constant for the past 20 years in Congress) stand up and shout out to get him elected. Dr. Ron Paul is America's best hope for survival and the Freedom our forefathers fought for. Become part of the Ron Paul Revolution.

What you can do:

Keep us on the road by supporting us. We supply our personal needs plus our time, energy and RV. We need help with the fuel costs. With the price of gas going up up and away we must have some help to keep on the roads.

Buy a gallon of gas?

contact us:

warriorgrannys@aol.com

27 Beaton Path, Leicester, NC, 28748

(82-683-2009 (409)673-4891(cell)

Go to the sight.....it's worth it just to hear KATE SMITH sing GOD BLESS AMERICA....one of the most played, most beloved patriotic songs of the 20th century.

Thanks for the post NCByrd.
    There sure are a lot of people fighting to save the US in NC.

Here's the link to the site:

http://www.grannywarriors.com/

TY Mayday.....I clicked on wrong link. I was so excited because I got the picture posted!!

That's great. I didn't get to speak to her. I think she was at the event in Asheville.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)