Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Great Collapse of the Carbon Trading Chicago Climate Exchang

The Great Collapse of the Carbon Trading Chicago Climate Exchange

Politics / Climate Change
    Sep 06, 2010 - 02:19 PM

By: Submissions

Patrick Henningsen writes: Plagued by a free fall in carbon emissions prices and the perennial failure of Washington to pass any binding Cap and Trade Bill, it seems that the Chicago Climate Exchange is on its last leg, announcing that it will be scaling back its operations.

Chicago Climate Exchange or CCX, is North America’s sole voluntary, legally binding greenhouse gas trading and carbon “offsetâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey guys

Im willing to hold my breath (as much as possible), not drive my car at all, and also make sure the lights are turned off in the evening.....

Would someone like to buy that carbon that I am saving, for a good price? I figure its gotta be worth a couple grand $$$....woooo

/sarcasm

This global scamming, elitist, organized crime ring needs to be shut down, including in the U N...The EPA also must be investigated for its part in deception and manipulation that is not in the best interests of Americans.