Like Tree1Likes

Thread: "Great slogan for the 2012 election"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Great slogan for the 2012 election"

One of the best lines heard lately was from Izzy Kapp, a now retired shop foreman from the old Republic Steel Plant in Cleveland . At 17 Izzy immigrated to the USA from England after his family escaped from Poland when he was 12. A more proud American can not be imagined. He often said, "I am overwhelmed by the opportunities my county offers me!"
    All five of his children graduated from college. One got an MS, another got a JD, and the third an MD degree. It took Izzy 13 years of night school to get a college degree.
    When a young Black kid was being laid off at the end of his 90 day evaluation period he confronted Izzy in the huge Republic Steel Plant break room at lunch and tried to intimidate him with all sorts of NAACP / ACLU / Etc threats.

"I want this on-the-record in front of everybody." the young man said. "You' firin' me 'cause I'm Black!"

Without even looking up from his sandwich the foreman said
    "No. We hired you because you're Black. We're firing you because you're useless."
    'Great slogan for the 2012 election:
    They Voted You In Because You're Black.
    We're Voting You Out Because You're Useless.

Moved article to

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Post turtle

An old rancher is talking about politics with a young man from the city. He compares a politician to a "post turtle". The young man doesn't understand and asks him what a post turtle is.

The old man says, "When you're driving down a country road and you see a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a post turtle. You know he didn't get up there by himself. He doesn't belong there; he can't get anything done while he's up there; and you just want to help the poor, dumb thing down."

Post turtle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)