Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Green Jobs Adviser Apologizes for Calling Republicans 'Assho

White House Green Jobs Adviser Apologizes for Calling Republicans 'Assholes'
    Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, is seen in a video from earlier in the year calling out Republicans for stonewalling Democratic legislation.

Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, apologized Wednesday for calling Republicans "assholes," saying the comments were made before he joined the administration and "were clearly inappropriate."

Jones had told a group of listeners earlier in the year that the reason Republicans are stonewalling the president is because they're "assholes," remarks that were recorded in a video and posted to YouTube.

"I apologize for the offensive words I chose to use during that speech," Jones said in a written statement to Politico. "They do not reflect the views of this administration, which has made every effort to work in a bipartisan fashion, and they do not reflect the experience I have had since I joined the administration."

He made the remarks in February during an energy lecture in Berkeley, Calif., after a woman in the audience asked him why President Obama and congressional Democrats were having trouble moving legislation -- even though Republicans, with a smaller majority, didn't have as much trouble earlier in the Bush administration.

"Well, the answer to that is, they're assholes," Jones said, to uproarious laughter. "That's a technical, political science term."

The questioner responded, "I was afraid that that was the answer."

But Jones said that, even though Obama is "not an asshole," others have to step up the fight.

"Now, I will say this. I can be an asshole, and some of us who are not Barack Hussein Obama are going to have to start getting a little bit uppity," he said.

Click here to see the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... -assholes/
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Fox doesn't even censor anything!!!

And apology NOT ACCEPTED JONES!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

FIRE HIM!!!

FIRE THIS JERK ALREADY. ITS OFFENSIVE THAT HE EVEN WORKS FOR MY GOVERNMENT...Doesnt anyone do background checks anymore or is this a "FAVOR" by Obama getting a radical friend an important job because they have the SAME Commie agenda...

ELE

Radicals taking over Washington.

Who hired him? Why? Why is the Congress and Senate allowing the Czars to step over them and step on us?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Radicals taking over Washington.

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    Who hired him? Why? Why is the Congress and Senate allowing the Czars to step over them and step on us?
    czars are not subject to approval by congress

Thank you for posting. This is a duplicate however, so please continue posting at the following link.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-169215.html

This thread is locked.

Revelation 3:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)