Sarah Palin On Fire- Nukes Rice, Carney, And Obama

Palin appeared on “On the Record” last night to do what she does best: putting Obama administration officials in their place.

ACCOMPLICE?

OBAMA'S 911 FALSE FLAG.

Step 1: Have A CIA Operative Upload An Insulting Muslim Video To You-tube.

Step 2: Order Al Qaeda Operatives To Kill Everyone At The Compound While He Makes Sure No US Troops Interfere (The Stand down).

Step 3: Blame All The Compound Deaths On The "Disgusting You-tube Video"

Step 4: Place New Restrictions On The Internet And Free Speech In The Name Of Peace And Tolerance, And Call It The "Stevens Act", With The Cheers Of The People.

Best I've seen. Palin is right on the money and Gretta too. Let's get the House to realize we want them to do as Sarah says. The best that could happen from the left is nothing.

================================================== ===

TRANSPARENCY, TRUTH ? OBAMA GOES STRAIGHT TO PRISON IF HE TELLS THE TRUTH AND EVERYBODY KNOWS HE IS AN ACCOMPLICE IN MURDER WITH THESE 4 SOLDIERS................

================================================== ===

Obama new exactly what was going on in Benghazi he is just using other people to take the fall. He is for himself and no one else.

We know who he is but yet we allow him to stay in OUR WHITE HOUSE and destroy our country. We allow him to funnel millions of dollars to the Muslim Brother Hood.......

And we do nothing about it.

We allow him to grant thousands of Muslims access to this country to impose Islam ways and destroy our constitution and our way of life---------

I refuse to bow to Allah that is not my God. My God is the creator of all things My God is the great I am my God is the author and finisher. That's who I worship. I do not worship a Punk Thug who wants to marry children who wants to kill Innocent people.

WE MUST SAVE AMERICA...........GET READY TO LEAD THE CHARGE.............

Sarah Palin On Fire- Nukes Rice, Carney, And Obama - Patriot Action Network