Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ground Zero Mosqueâ€

“Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

"We have a long term relationship with him," Crowley explained. "His work on tolerance and religious diversity is well known and he brings a moderate perspective to foreign audiences on what it is like to be a practicing Muslim in the United States."
    Work on tolerance and religious diversity? A moderate perspective? Well answer me this one question imam, what's it like to be a practicing Christian in a muslim country?

Can you give us some perspective on that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IFAR...does not represent me! I did not elect this appointed one, nor did I elect the governance that sent him. My country is ruled by an Anti-Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-UDl3j8WZQ

Interesting interview by PJTV related to this. The interviewee is said to be a former PLO terrorist who now supports Israel and USA. He discusses Islamic law related to the proposed mosque.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

April
    Exclusive: Ground Zero Mosque Imam’s Radical Connections

Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf and his wife Daisy Khan pretend they're “moderate Muslims.â€

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Watson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-UDl3j8WZQ

Interesting interview by PJTV related to this. The interviewee is said to be a former PLO terrorist who now supports Israel and USA. He discusses Islamic law related to the proposed mosque.

Good video Watson!

That Brit is a better American than I am.

It is as if our politicians want to do away with the United States. Why? What is with the mind set that is going on?