Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

H1N1 Vaccination: Eugenics Weapon for Population Reduction

Canadian Doctor. H1N1 Vaccination: A Eugenics Weapon for “Massive & Targeted Reduction of the World Population.â€

My biology teacher was great. Mrs. Brown, being a scientist at heart, would share with us many theories on a given topic.

One topic was the way the flu vaccines worked.

She said every year they would try and develop vaccines that would help people build up immunity to the natural wild strains.

One of the theories was that the people that received the vaccine would spread the virus to those around them. I know we have been told that that can't happen. Maybe with many illnesses it can't. The flu is transmitted easily through the air. I think it is very possible that those receiving the vaccines have been spreading the flu. Normally this isn't a problem as the virus in the vaccines is a weak strain. The fact that it does, or could spread to others should be making us stronger as a whole.

Since that time I have watched the flu come and go. It seems to me it always comes a few weeks after the vaccines come out. No matter when they come out. I am pretty sure I've seen the vaccines come out late in a year only to have the flu hit late that year.

This flu, and the vaccine they are talking about seem like whole new ballgame.

It worries me.

Flu Tracker Map

From 1918 flu pandemic ~Wikipedia

Quote;

"Scientists have used tissue samples from frozen victims to reproduce the virus for study. Given the strain's extreme virulence there has been controversy regarding the wisdom of such research. Among the conclusions of this research is that the virus kills via a cytokine storm (overreaction of the body's immune system) which explains its unusually severe nature and the concentrated age profile of its victims. The strong immune systems of young adults ravaged the body, whereas the weaker immune systems of children and middle-aged adults caused fewer deaths."