Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Habitat for Humanity homes start to crumble

January 4, 2009

Charity homes built by Hollywood start to crumbleJohn Harlow in Los Angeles
    RESIDENTS of a model housing estate bankrolled by Hollywood celebrities and hand-built by Jimmy Carter, the former US president, are complaining that it is falling apart.

Fairway Oaks was built on northern Florida wasteland by 10,000 volunteers, including Carter, in a record 17-day “blitzâ€

It'll be interesting to find out how many of those involved in the lawsuits are illegal aliens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Who are the homes built for?

I have often wondered if the homes that were built were for American citizens or illegals.

If the homes are for American citizens, I feel very sorry for all involved.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Who are the homes built for?

Quote Originally Posted by ELE
    I have often wondered if the homes that were built were for American citizens or illegals.

If the homes are for American citizens, I feel very sorry for all involved.
    And find out who the laborers were. Perhaps, under the table illegal aliens were used. If so, find out if the illegal labor was used to "skim" money out of the building project.

It seems that all "Liberals" and Neo-cons have a weakness when it comes to illegal laborers. If it's cheap, "go for it"; if you can make a quick buck, break any law you choose.

This almost sounds like a scam. They can't or don't want to pay their mortgages so they complain about the workmanship? As for the guy with 5 feet of trash under his house...how do we know he didn't put it there himself? Maybe he was too lazy to walk to the trash can. A lot of illegals are like that. They bring the trash can into the house or apartment. When it gets full they dump it in the basement. It says that he pulled the floor board up. That almost sounds like they had been loosened in the first place. That's how a lot of illegals live.