Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November

Hacker Group Anonymous Vows To Destroy Facebook On November 5

Business Insider
    Ellis Hamburger

Hacktivist group Anonymous, which has been responsible for cyber-attacks on the Pentagon, News Corp, and others, has vowed to destroy Facebook on November 5th (which should ring a bell).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWQTS8zqYXU

Citing privacy concerns and the difficulty involved in deleting a Facebook account, Anonymous hopes to "kill Facebook," the "medium of communication [we] all so dearly adore."

This isn't the first time Anonymous has spoken out against social networks.

After Google removed Anonymous' Gmail and Google+ accounts, Anonymous pledged to create its own social network, called AnonPlus.

The full text of the announcement, made on YouTube and reported by Village Voice, is here:

Source: http://www.businessinsider.com/anonymou ... ook-2011-8
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I wouldn't find this to be any great loss. I know people who spend hours a day on it, maybe it's just me but what's the point? Is that what some call a life? C'mon there are things much more important happening than what your "friends" are doing at any given moment! And if they were really friends wouldn't you rather find out about them in person?

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I wouldn't find this to be any great loss. I know people who spend hours a day on it, maybe it's just me but what's the point? Is that what some call a life? C'mon there are things much more important happening than what your "friends" are doing at any given moment! And if they were really friends wouldn't you rather find out about them in person?
    ===========================================

This is very true. Email and facebook can't replace a real conversation.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

quote(I wouldn't find this to be any great loss.)quote

I thought the same thing, while the internet and email are great research communication sources, face book and twitter seems almost child like I know people who spend hours on face book, I don't care when someone goes to the bathroom or your heading back from granny's house,honestly it's causing a lot of grief in the world of teens, no loss in my opinion.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Agreed....and the men are just as bad as the women on FB.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change

I totally agree