Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Had a nice thing happen today....

In this time of alot of selfishness and fear I had something nice happen today. We got over a foot of snow....it's really been a mess and more due. My husband and I were out shoveling when out of the blue a nice young man came by with his snow blower and started pitching in. Offered him money and he refused.....said he just felt like helping people out today and as long as the gas held out...he was going to help who he could. Just doesn't happen much around here anymore and it was much appreciated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    That must've come as a nice surprise...

God bless that young man and may his gasoline NEVER run out!!!

PinestrawGuys wrote:
    God bless that young man and may his gasoline NEVER run out!!!
    Amen

Random acts of kindness
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That really makes me smile!

The snow has been incredible -I don't live far from you.

Have you seen that movie 'Pay it Forward?' Just reading what happened to you makes me want to pass on a random act of kindness.

In this day and age, its hard to come by, when neighbors helped neighbors without expecting something in return.

A nice thing to do, especially with gas prices so outrageous too, makes it even more generous.

A nice thing to do, especially with gas prices so outrageous too, makes it even more generous.
    No lie.....it's expensive.....i was just so shocked........made my day!