Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Hah-Hah!… 100% of Senate Dems Up For Reelection Want O-Care Delayed

Hah-Hah!… 100% of Senate Dems Up For Reelection Want O-Care Delayed

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, October 23, 2013, 7:18 PM

These liberals are so transparent.

100% of Senate Democrats who are up for reelection and who voted for Obamacare are supporting a delay in Obamacare.

They’re scared to death of this disaster they created.

Big Government reported:

On Wednesday, CNN’s Dana Bash tweeted that all Senate Democrats up for re-election in 2014 will reportedly support a delay of Obamacare’s enrollment deadline.

Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), who is up for re-election in 2014, wrote to Obama on Tuesday and asked him to delay the enrollment deadline for the individual mandate. “Given the existing problems with the website, I urge you to consider extending open enrollment beyond the current end date of March 31, 2014,” Shaheen wrote to the president.

“Allowing extra time for consumers is critically important so they have the opportunity to become familiar with the website, survey their options and enroll.”

On Wednesday, Sen. Mark Pryor (D-AR), who is facing a tough challenge in his 2014 re-election against Rep. Tom Cotton (R-AR), came out in support of Shaheen’s call for a delay of the individual mandate’s enrollment deadline. Pryor had previously been on record as supportive of the mandate as is.

Now, according to CNN’s Bash, the Democratic Party is coordinating an effort to support a delay in the individual mandate.

They need to pitch the whole damn thing.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013...-care-delayed/

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

New, Improved Obamacare Program Released On 35 Floppy Disks

NEWS IN BRIEFGovernmentBarack ObamaHealthcareNewsISSUE 49•43 • Oct 21, 2013

WASHINGTON—Responding to widespread criticism regarding its health care website, the federal government today unveiled its new, improved Obamacare program, which allows Americans to purchase health insurance after installing a software bundle contained on 35 floppy disks. “I have heard the complaints about the existing website, and I can assure you that with this revised system, finding the right health care option for you and your family is as easy as loading 35 floppy disks sequentially into your disk drive and following the onscreen prompts,” President Obama told reporters this morning, explaining that the nearly three dozen 3.5-inch diskettes contain all the data needed for individuals to enroll in the Health Insurance Marketplace, while noting that the updated Obamacare software is mouse-compatible and requires a 386 Pentium processor with at least 8 MB of system RAM to function properly. “Just fire up MS-DOS, enter ‘A:\>dir *.exe’ into the command line, and then follow the instructions to install the Obamacare batch files—it should only take four or five hours at the most. You can press F1 for help if you run into any problems. And be sure your monitor’s screen resolution is at 320 x 200 or it might not display properly.” Obama added that the federal government hopes to have a six–CD-ROM version of the program available by 2016.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new...tm_content=mar

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hypocrisy: Democratic senators now support an Obamacare delay

Thursday, Oct 24, 2013 at 12:43 PM EDT

Remember when Senator Ted Cruz and the TEA Party were lambasted as ‘extremists’ and ‘anarchists’ for fighting to delay in Obamacare? Well, during an appearance on The O’Reilly Factor last night, Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) announced a potential bill that would delay all Obamacare mandates until January 1, 2015. Where is the mudslinging and name-calling now?
    “Ted Cruz is being pilloried… But they’re doing everything they can to destroy him. Why? Why? Because he’s a terrorist, because he is an anarchist, because he wants to go around the law, a law that has already been passed, a law that has already gone through the Supreme Court, and he’s asking to destroy the United States of America because of his unreasonable request for a delay of one year of Obamacare,” Glenn said on radio this morning.
    “Now, let me introduce you to the Democrat who just introduced a bill to do the exact same thing. And let me introduce you to a President who is now saying that he’ll delay it at least eight weeks. But, wait a minute, Mr. President, a delay? It’s already been passed. It’s already gone through the Supreme Court. Mr. President, a delay? Why would you want to delay? Are you trying to bring down the United States of America? Are you so unreasonable? Are you a terrorist? You’re an al-Qaida member. You’re an anarchist. You’re anti-government,” he continued. “And we’re not talking about old dusty past history. We’re talking about a debate that happened last week, last week… And now we have a Democratic senator doing exactly the same thing, and he is positioned as reasonable. I cannot take it another single day. I can’t take it.”
    During his interview with O’Reilly, Sen. Manchin said the bill he is working on Sen. Johnny Isakson (R-GA) would ensure there are “no fines whatsoever” for individuals who do not sign up for a health insurance plan by March 31, 2014.
    Sen. Manchin also confirmed that right now he only has three other Democrats willing to work with him on the Obamacare delay bill.

Meanwhile, the mainstream media finally seems to have woken up (at least temporarily). CBS News hasuncovered a serious pricing issue with healthcare.gov that dramatically underestimates the true cost of insurance.
    “CBS News has uncovered what this President is doing,” Glenn said. “And let me tell you, when you hear this report, you ask yourself: If this were a private insurance company, if would this private insurance company be called on Capitol Hill and have a full investigation? The answer is yes. “

2nd Video at the Page Link:

CBS reports that, when calculating cost, healthcare.gov lumps people into two broad categories: 49 or under or 50 and older. Prices for everyone in the ‘49 or under’ group are based on what a 27-year-old would pay. In the ‘50 or older’ group, prices are based on what a 50-year-old would pay.

In the clip, CBS provides the following example:
    We ran the numbers for a 48-year-old in Charlotte, North Carolina, ineligible for subsidies. According to healthcare.gov, she would pay $231 a month. But the actual plan on Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina’s website costs $360 – more than a 50 percent increase. The difference, Blue Cross Blue Shield requests your birthday before, providing more accurate estimates.
    “Let’s be fair. Let’s be fair,” Glenn said. “Healthcare.gov does say the price that you’re seeing here is just an estimate and the price many times could be lower. It does not say ‘could be higher.’ Could be lower. Many times could be lower… If this were a company, it would be out of business, and it would be under investigation for fraud.”
    With all of hypocrisy and lies floating around D.C. at the moment, Glenn called on his listeners to take action.

3rd Video at the Page Link:

Firstly, Glenn asked his audience to share their experiences with Obamacare thus far. Has your previous insurance plan been canceled because of Obamacare? Does Obamacare offer you a plan that does not compare to your previous insurance?

You can email copies of whatever paperwork you have received from your insurance company to INSURANCECANCELLED@THEBLAZE.COM. You can also share them on Twitter by tweeting @GlennBeck with #InsuranceCancelled or on Glenn’s Facebook page.
    Similarly, Glenn would also like to hear from you if you have received fundraising materials from the Republican National Committee and have sent them back with a note telling them you plan to #DefundTheGOP.
    “I also want you to tweet and Facebook and send me your pictures of your GOP fundraising letter coming in saying, ‘You got to help us defeat the evil Democrats.’ I want you to write on it, ‘All of my money from here on out goes to Freedom Works and the Senate Conservatives Fund or whatever it is that you want to say. Doesn’t have to be those two. Doesn’t have to be anything. Just say, ‘I’m giving no more money,’” Glenn explained. “When you do that, I just want you to take a picture of it and email it to me, and then I want you to send it to them. Let them pay for the stamp, too.”

Front page image courtesy of the AP

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/10/24/...amacare-delay/

This is SOOOOO funny! They know what a piece of junk this obamacare is!! If they had a spine, they'd get rid of it altogether!