Thread: Hal Lindsey

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hal Lindsey

Does anybody else here watch Hal Lindsey? He dug up some facts, where each time the U.S. gets on the bad side of Isreal we go through a period of turmoil in the U.S. Right now, we are in a period of turmoil because the B.O. Administration wants nothing to do with helping Isreal. B.O. is not the only President to do this. Clinton did it, and I am guessing Nixon, and Carter stood against Isreal as well. Reagan helped them, and we saw prosperity. It was a very interesting idea. Christianity was established by Jews, BTW.
    It is written in the Bible that anybody who stands against Isreal will be punished, and anybody who helps Isreal will be rewarded. Maybe the flooding, oil rig blowing up, etc... is because America has turned it's back on Isreal.
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

I guess the same might be said of standing against Islam and Allah using the Koran. Frighteningly; that's what Osama Bin Laden has set out to "prove" in the United States and other countries with tragic results.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    I guess the same might be said of standing against Islam and Allah using the Koran. Frighteningly; that's what Osama Bin Laden has set out to "prove" in the United States and other countries with tragic results.
    I detect sarcasm. But, is it documented anywhere that going against Islam proved to be tragic concerning God made events? Has God done anything spectacular to save Islam? When God extended the day to let the Jews win a war in the Middle East, the Amerinds recorded that same exact extended day in their History books. I think the U.S should re-consider helping Isreal, IMO.

JohnnyYuma wrote:

"Texas2step wrote:

"I detect sarcasm. ...."

To some extent, but it's more to express an unsettled feeling which many perhaps now share, with terrorist attacks coming at any time and from so many quarters. Although I am not a religious person, I told a relative that it seems that there may be a god after all, and that his name may be Allah. Like many Americans, I think I find it frustrating that a relatively small group of confirmed "America haters" can do so much damage to our country and its economy and continue to "hold us captive" as they do. It also makes me angry that long-time Zionists wish to use our current national turmoil over this as an excuse to try to tie the United States (taxpayer) even closer to the interests of Israel by insisting that their interests and ways and ours are the same. This applies in both the civil or religious spheres. However, I am often wrong about many things, JY.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have studied the difference between Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, and I have found that I believe the Holy Bible (Christianity) to be my choice. I personally believe the Koran is a book based upon the ideas surrounding the Holy Bible, but that is my opinion, and not of anyone elses' here.
    To each his own.