Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Happy Birthday California

Happy Birthday California,

California Admission Day is a legal holiday in the state of California in the United States. It is celebrated annually on September 9 to commemorate the anniversary of the 1850 admission of California into the Union as the thirty-first state.

Others seem to have forgotten. Illegal immigrants are rioting in your streets. You have been invaded by a foreign country demanding that our police stay out of their territory. This was a proud day for California to become the thirty-first state, but now it is a sad day. A day when our history seems to be all but forgotten.

I have always been proud to share my birthday with California and now I have but one birthday wish. To see the Bear Flag rise again with Californians, to take back our state and rid our streets of these invaders.

A very "Happy Birthday" to you MontereySherry. I hope that it is a wonderful day for you. God bless you.

As for California, it is less than a happy day as a state. How sad to see it slipping toward third world overrun, with all manner of loonies helping the destruction along. Add in rioters, many illegal ailens, trashing their own neighborhoods.

We all hope that your birthday wish for California will come true.

Philippians 2:9-11, it is written, "Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Happy Birthday Monterey Sherry!
    And Happy Birthday to California as well....even though its nothing like it once was.