Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99

CNN might be changing their tune.
    They reported on Van Jones earlier than the rest of the MSM and last night I saw stuff about the Tea Parties.

Maybe they want good ratings and know they have to report what's happening and not just feel-good Obama crap!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Are they giving any estimates of the turn out? There was a Democratic memo going out that they expected 2 million people. Repubs are saying they are playing a numbers games so that IF the turnout is less they can call it a failure. I know just a week ago 18k showed up in Cincinnati. Patience is a virtue I do not seem to have today. I NEED to know the numbers lol
    I heard 1.5 million mentioned by the CEO of FREEDOMWORKS during the tea party on C-Span, and there is a post on this ALIPAC discussion group that says the same thing. It is no failure. First of all we are talking about conservatives for the most part. Secondly, reports by folks at the tea party were saying the main arteries into DC were absolutely clogged with traffic jams a couple of hours into the event, which means thousands more might not get included in the count. Add to that the fact that there are numerous other parties scheduled all over the US, and the total count could reach or exceed 2 million. This the largest conservative demonstration in US history. Bet it is not the last, either.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    The Powers That Be had to leave town because we were so loud! That will not stop us. Beck is right. We need to get rid of corruption before we do anything. I've been out of work for 10 months and I can't remember the last time I heard The Powers That Be even mention the unemployment figures.

REMINDER

CSPAN To re-broadcast the March on Monday evening starting at 8PM Eastern time

I have heard everything from 50k to 1.5 million attended. Does anybody know which number is closer to correct?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I have heard everything from 50k to 1.5 million attended. Does anybody know which number is closer to correct?
    I read TWO MILLION

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12