http://immigrate2us.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4809

These people are nuttier than the posters on DAP.

Here's a sample:

Oh I guess I should have introduced myself before asking questions.

Well I joined this site because I want to know if anyon has gone thru the same problems we are going thru.

We first applied back in October of 2005 and we had our first interview October of this year. Well it didn't go as we were hopeing. During the medical exam my husband said he had been next so someone smoking marijuana. And due to that he has to wait to apply again in Dec. of 09' I don't think its fair because it wasn't even him who was smoking it. Hopefully I can get responses from people who have gone thru the same. Not only am I suffering but my son and husband are also suffering due to this. I think its to long of a wait.

Hope to hear from everyone!
Can we say stooopid? Does she actually believe that you can test positive for drug use by osmosis? The more I read about the 3rd grade mentality of illegal aliens flooding into this country the scarier it gets.

Here's another one:

I am from Mexico. I've been in California for 18 years almost all my life. I am married am have on beautiful son and currently expecting my second by the end of December. I applied last September and everything has been so fast for me. my appointment in CDJ is on the 11 of December. there is no way that i can go, so I am asking for an extension. For now I am getting ready for that appointment and I-601 letter that i don't know when I will have it.
This one has been here illegally for 18 years, popping out her 2nd child courtesy of our tax dollars.

So where do I start? I came to this country when I was 5 yrs old on a tourist visa and currently 22. I had all my hopes on the DREAM act, but you know how that went. I'm a semester away from an engineering degree but won't be able to do much with it if my status remains the same, so my gf and I have decided to get married next month. I have a few concerns that I hope you might be able to help.

1) I have a misd. DUI I was charged with 2 yrs ago. ( I know, it was a stupid decision). Will it extend the process?

2) My gf and I are getting married, but we're not entirely ready to move in together until maybe next summer. Is this something that will greatly affect our process as well?

3) In the summer of 1996, my dad took me out of the country for a summer vacation in Mexico. We re-entered the country with the same passport used when I first arrived in 1990, as tourists once again. At which time, the US granted us passage but cancelled my passport for future use. Will that cancellation stamp and VISA showing re-entry in 1996 have negative ramifications towards us?

Thanks, your input will be greatly appreciated!
I want these losers out of my country NOW!!!!