Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HASTERT

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    To better help us focus our anger and frustration, we need a list of who our friends and enemies are. Striking out in every direction is not going to help us, but it could certainly hurt us. We need focus and direction. We do have friends in the United States Congress, and we need to recognize that. Sure, they aren't all vocale like Rep. Tancredo and Sen. Sessions, but in there own way (voting on anti-illegal immigrant bills) they have helped keep our cause alive.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    I do see what he did to help us. I also don't believe for one minute that some of these democrats didn't know or hear something about this before NOW...but the timing was great for this to come out now. Democrats aren't any better...and don't think you will be getting my vote...no way!!
    Democrats = Amnesty! I won't vote for any of you....NO MATTER WHAT COMES OUT!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Judy wrote:

We need to make sure in whatever way we can that Hastert remains Speaker because what's under him coming up the line believe me is not what you'll like...one single bit.
    Exactly, let's not throw the baby (or babies) out with the bathwater.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My God ...what are we going to be left with?
    Boehner - pro guest worker.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    I don't think he is going to stay...and I don't think it will matter what we do. I have heard all day that they didn't think he would make it to the end of the week and a few said tonight. I don't want him to leave either.
    Who will replace him if he does leave. Who would be next in line?
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    My God...

I want to scream!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    My God...

I want to scream!!!
    We're only talking two months here.

After the election, if the Republicans hold the House, they choose a new speaker. Maybe it will be Hastert, maybe not.

If the Democrats win, none of this matters.

Either way, the work of the 109th Congress is over.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Who will replace him if he does leave. Who would be next in line?
    Boehner or Blount.

I don't know Boehner...he just blew in out of nowhere from OHIO!!!!

Blount is from Missouri and again MR. US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE GLOBALIST TRAITOR TRASH...he promised them CAFTA and Blount is the reason we have this nightmare Free Trade Agreement.

Besides, according to the schedule of this session of Congress...they will have ADJOURNED...as of October 6. Does anyone know if they will reconvene again before January for an actual SESSION OF CONGRESS?

I don't think so. But could use some factual help here. If this is the case, why would a speaker resign during an ADJOURNMENT? These people saying he'll resign by the end of the week are just GLOBALISTS praying they can get rid of Hastert over Foley.

I say...relect Hastert Speaker in January and Globalists be damned.

Raise the age for Pages to 20 so we NEVER have to take the people's time again on this nonsense.

Hey, did you know these HIGH SCHOOL pages make $1,461 a month being a page and have housing in DC for $400 a month? They clear after living expenses $1,061 a month. Not bad for "gopher" work, huh? Send them all back home; send all the illegal aliens back home; give the kids their jobs at Burger King and keep our Congresscritters focused on NATIONAL ISSUES OF MATERIAL SUBSTANCE. The last thing we have time to worry about now are a bunch of Teeny Boppers Bopping Around US Congresscritters getting into trouble or having bad experiences with the Foulest of the Foul.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I don't feel the same way about Hastert as you do.

He lost me by coming to the defense of the thieving sleaze William Jefferson by, in essence, delcaring that Congress was above the law.

Nevertheless, replacing him during the last weeks before the election would be such a distraction that it would probably finish off the Republicans.

Unfortunately, keeping him around may do the same thing, since he's in the media's sites and is going to get hit with all the dirt still to come from the Foley scandal.

So, as I said, look for a big October Surprise from the Republicans Real Soon Now. They've got to get this story out of the headlines now.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Well, CountFloyd, look at it this way on the Jefferson issue.

1. They found the money in his freezer at home.

What the Justice Department did that Hastert took issue with and I believe correctly was invade the US Congress Capitol Quarters.

That is against the law.

We have 3 separate branches of government. Executive, Legislative and Judicial. The Executive Branch whether with cause or not may not enter the Legislative Branch without permission. This is what protests our People's House from the Executive Branch.

That is what Hastert was standing up for...not Jefferson...but the separation of powers of our three branches of government.

US Congressman and US Congresswomen are protected by Congressional Immunity during Session...for our benefit. The Justice Department violated that with the unannouced search and invasion of the Congressional quarters. It may seem trite when the guy is guilty of bribery with the money stuffed in his freezer. But these are the only Representatives we have and without them....we would already be slaves.

You know what is sad about Foley? He was anti Free Trade Agreements. He is not a Globalist. He is one of US. Shame his personal life is so screwed up and got in the way.

So give your feelings on Hastert and how he reacted to the Executive Branch (Treason Oaks) invading the People's Legislative Branch some more thought. WE do not want the Executive Branch EVER invading our Capitol or the offices of our elected Representatives without permission...EVER.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast