Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Have you met our new Science Czar?

Have you met our new Science Czar?

There is a story on fark.com about a story over at Michelle Malkin's about the czar dude.

The fark headline.

Obama's science czar is all in favor of mandatory abortions and other forms of forced sterilization. And we know this because he put it in writing himself

Fark comments;

http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4502272

Link to Michelle Malkin's story.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/07/10...-sanger-lives/

Link to more on the guy.

http://zombietime.com/john_holdren/

Quote from the ZombieTime story;

Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.

The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?

These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:

• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
    • The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
    • Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
    • People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
    • A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.

Holdren is also the one who, back in April during a news briefing, discussed how obama is seriously looking at the use of geoengineering to prevent people from circumventing provisions of the cap and trade law by using solar energy alternatives.

Geoengineering is the process by which heavy blankets of particulates are introduced into the atmosphere for the purposes of deflecting, or blocking, the sun.

This was one of the first clues that this cap and trade crap has absolutely nothing to do with saving the environment.

If that's your main concern you don't introduce a thick layer of pollutants into the atmosphere and you certainly don't impede peoples' abilities to use alternative energy resources, now do you?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a joke, right?
    I have no idea who these people are, but please. Hitler had plenty of kids that passed the blond-haired, blue-eyed type test, produced by the select of his military with approved women to further the Aryan race. They were all herded into group foster homes. Unfortunately, the real Aryans were in India in ancient times and few were blond.
    It is always funny when Hitler gets thrown in or hinted at in any stance as a harbinger of the future of this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    This is a joke, right?
    I have no idea who these people are, but please. Hitler had plenty of kids that passed the blond-haired, blue-eyed type test, produced by the select of his military with approved women to further the Aryan race. They were all herded into group foster homes. Unfortunately, the real Aryans were in India in ancient times and few were blond.
    It is always funny when Hitler gets thrown in or hinted at in any stance as a harbinger of the future of this country.

There's actually absolutely NOTHING funny about Holdren, V and concerns about him have been around for decades before now.....in other words, this isn't just another case of people "picking on" someone just because he's connected to obama.

In the late 70's, I was in the advanced and gifted biology program at my high school and even then our teacher was pointing to the works and idealogies of Holdren as an example of just how potentially dangerous bio-tech could become in the future in the hands of the wrong people choosing to use the science for the wrong reasons.

The man might be brilliant, but he's also dangerous.

I think one of the things that has tainted Holdren is his co-authoring a book with Paul Ehrlich of Stanford, both embracing the limited resources of the earthball challenged with continual expansion of humans.
    One real estate broker told me years ago, as I was going to buy a house on an island in the Gulf, that there is a finite supply but an infinite demand.
    I don't think Obama is planning anything of the sort like blanketing out the sunlight to destroy solar energy, and can you point to the speech in which Holdren said this? Would love to read the whole thing before I even get close to painting him as a nutcase.

ELE

Look at the company Obama keeps....criminals and crazies

He is yet another "nut job" put into the Obama administration. I wonder if this "Czar" is planning on mandatory abortions and other forms of forced sterilization on illegals who drop out Anchors?