Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Hawaii Rep A Liar

Hawaii Rep A Liar - Betrays
    Constituency On Bailout
    From A Voter In Hawaii
    10-3-8

Congressman Neil Abercrombie (D Hawaii) voted for the wall street bailout, after assuring me in writing that he would not.

SEE HIS LETTER HERE

http://www.rense.com/general83/bailcc.htm
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Vote the SLUG out ... put all of them in the un-employment line.. vote them out; do a recall

if you put up with this America you DESERVE all that is coming your way
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yea, their are a lot of LIARS and CORRUPT members in all levels of our government! They STINK and we need to CLEAN OUT THE GARBAGE!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    All of them except for a very few are turn coat liars and if America does not get motivated and vote them out of office they will walk on us and treat us like slaves forever. They are now going to feel free to rob us whenever they like which makes my blood boil.

It is Robin Hood in reverse, steal from the poor to give to the rich!!!

I really wonder what swayed so many of them from their original NO vote. I can't believe how unethical these people are. How do they sleep at night???

I will not vote for anyone that voted for it in North Carolina. I am quitting the addiction of voting for the party, mind control, no more.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I really wonder what swayed so many of them from their original NO vote. I can't believe how unethical these people are. How do they sleep at night???
    They are of a mob mentality and they think of themselves as rulers, not as men who are meant to serve us. People with no conscience have no problem sleeping at night. They dream of dollar signs.

Don't except ANY EXCUSE from these LIARS... NONE... there is nothing that I will except coming from this corrupt bunch and I will let them know it with clenched teeth and tears in my eyes if they try to give me they're version

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    One reason is probably because Bush threatened them with Martial Law across America if they didn't change their vote, like Rep. Brad Sherman said. These people are spineless.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.