Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hazleton Shooting involving Dominican Street Gang

Police are investigating two incidents involving guns in Luzerne County.

There were two seperate incidents about 45 minutes apart. In one case, the victim disappeared.

According to police, a man was shot a little after 11 p.m. Sunday inside the Prestigio Restaurant at Wyoming and Green Streets in Hazleton. A man was knocked to the floor by six to eight other men. One pulled out a gun and shot him.

The men involved in the assault took off. Police add one of them pointed a gun at the head of one of the witnesses, outside the restaurant.

As for the victim, police said his friends took him away. Police don't know where the victim is. Witnesses told police the people involved are members of a Dominican street gang.

The second incident happened around midnight in the 300 block of East Green Street in West Hazleton.

Police told us a man fired shots into the home of his ex-wife, apparently upset over some sort of love triangle. The ex-wife wasn't inside at the time. Three other people were, and they weren't hurt.

Police tell us they know who they're looking for in the second case. That man is still on the loose.

The video can be seen at WNEP.
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Didn't they just have an article how Hazelton was unfairly fearing "immigrants"......seems there's more reason for fear than not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Dirty Gov't...........fight back America!

If the Gov't allowed Lou Barletta to enforce our immigration laws in Hazelton the crime would be greatly reduced and the town would be so much better off...............isn't it ironic that we have to take our Gov't to court to defend the laws to protect OUR country.

Sea Turtle,

You are not alone Sea Turtle.

The majority of Americans feel the same pain that you so appropriately described in your touching and profound comment, as follows; The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls. RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008.

While it is important to grieve the loss of the way our precious country was before the political and corporate elite criminals weaved their own special brand of evil around us, to bring us down, in order to achieve their own agenda, we must continue to fight. For starters, I realize money is very tight; however, Americans must do what they can to financially support William Gheen and others that are out there fighting the good fight on our behalf. And too, all Americans have special skills, talents and abilities that can be used to fight to regain our country and constitution. We can and must ALL fight back.

In Nazi Germany, the German and French Resistance bravely fought their captors and helped to bring them down. The Resistance largely did not use violence.

Grieve the loss but prepare for battle!

The palace is not safe when the cottage is not happy. (Our Gov’t has underestimated our power!)
    Benjamin Disraeli

The secret of success is constancy to purpose. (Americans must unite to regain our country. We will be unbeatable if we do this, etc.)
    Benjamin Disraeli

Without publicity there can be no public support, and without public support every nation must decay. (We must do all we can to get the word out about Amnesty, the relationship to our debt and the underlying reasons the Gov’t supports Amnesty and favors illegals over us.)
    Benjamin Disraeli

Hang in there Sea Turtle and All Americans..........this is not over by a long shot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE, thanks for the thought-provoking response. I have not rolled over yet, although for a little while there I thought I had. It's going to take more than a blatant overthrow of all that is America for me to give up
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Didn't they just have an article how Hazelton was unfairly fearing "immigrants"......seems there's more reason for fear than not.
    Good point!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    And with the halt to all interior enforcement this will only become worse as we descend into complete lawlessness and anarchy.......
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Police: Gang,victim fled after shooting

After an assault and shooting at a Hazleton restaurant late Sunday night, police are looking for suspected gang members — and a victim.

A man whom police said was beaten to the ground from his seat at the bar of Prestigio Restaurant, 40 N. Wyoming St., and then shot has not been found.

“It’s a strange case,â€

April
    EMERGENCY IN ARKANSAS!! PLEASE HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-152539.html