Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Thank you "You Know who you are" for being a True Patriot for Freedom
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LISTEN PEOPLE TO
    THE 99 MINUTE EUSTACE MULLINS -
    WAKE UP AMERICANS;
    DON'T DRINK THE TAP WATER; FILTER IT FIRST

It tells about the Federal Banking and World Banking System. How fluoride came to be put in our water and why. How people have been jailed for their opinions. Technically, who benefits if America and Arabs are fighting, money and control.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Vmonkey56 - I started watching it but he was talking about Israel. I don't have time to watch a long video right now but I'm curious. Can you tell us what is discussed in the video? Is it about flouride? We have well water but I'm curious.

Found this letter in the "Hatemail" section of the website.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Just How 'USELESS' Are Those Illegal Alien Articles?

By Daneen G. Peterson, Ph.D.
    December 21, 2006

The following hatemail came to me from a person who shall remain anonymous. The comments concern one of my many well researched and documented illegal alien articles archived on this website under 'Illegal Alien Info'.

Unfortunately the author did not specify WHICH article was being attacked. For purposes of authenticity the hatemail below will remain exactly as received. My response is directly below theirs.

"To begin I think your article is strongly racist, your perception and your comments are so ignorant. Do you know how much the Hispanic population gives to " America "? (If you are going to be specific, type the United States , not " America ", just so you know, America is a continent, not a country). And yes, you are right, many "illegal aliens" that come to this country, (a materialistic nation), try to acquire a job to do what you don't want to do, such as a lawyer or even land escaping. You say that they don't pay taxes, but they do on the items that they purchase on a daily basis, and guess what? They can't claim it back due to their legal status."

"Other thing that I'd like to say is that this "nation" is a multicultural country, so you understand, not all of the citizens are English (from the U.K.). What I mean is that other languages are spoken in this country, and that obviously, if the largest "minority in the U.S. are Hispanics, SPANISH is and will be spoken in many places of the U.S. Like it or not that's how it is, and that's how it'll be, and even more in the future. So, you can do anything you want. You can do your useless articles and public them on the internet, but you won't stop this."

"In addition, in your USELESS article, you stated that the Hispanic "race" is not a race. Well, official documents of the U.S. show Hispanic as a race. So, don't even talk about IGNORANCE when you see that in a government official documents."

"Finally, because I don't want to waste my time, just like you did typing all this USELESS information. I'll summarize this in a few words. LIKE IT OR NOT, THIS IS HOW OUR COUNTRY IS, AND THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE. SPANISH WILL BECOME AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE in the U.S. (just because of the fact that the Hispanic population is growing more than in previous years), just give it 10 more years. And just an advice, don't be wasting your time doing this. Like I said, your USELESS article won't work. Is better to enjoy the life, especially if you are old. Because life is too short."

Sincerely,

Anonymous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Response:

Dear Anonymous . . . thank you for writing and expressing your derogatory racist comments. First of all you never mentioned WHICH of my many articles you were referring to so it is rather difficult for me to discuss its merits.

BTW . . . You can point to all the politically constructed government 'documents' you want saying that Hispanics are a raza, but you will NEVER overcome scientific and historic FACTS and TRUTH that Hispanics are of ALL races . . . Caucasoid, Negroid and Mongoloid. What you speak of is ETHNICITY. The Hispanic use of the UNSPECIFIED term of 'la raza' to identify themselves is simply a perversion of the term 'race' being used illegitimately to denote a SOCIAL characteristic and NOT a RACE.

Collectively, with the help of our Fascist government, Hispanics and their supporters are attempting to make their physical numbers appear massive when in FACT they are a polyglot of races AND ethnicity. Hispanics and others are misusing 'race' as a socially constructed word and FALSELY labeling themselves something they are NOT! In the eyes of the educated, the term 'la raza' is simply a form of typical third world 'puffery'. Especially when Hispanics say . . . 'for the race everything and outside the race nothing'. WHAT RACE, we ask?? There is no such thing as an Hispanic race. Dream on.

As for speaking Spanish I refer you to two of my articles on the subject:

1. Language Lunacies ~ Gov't Aids and Abets' Illegal Aliens (Part 3) found here:

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... acies.html.

2. Bilingualism = A Divided America found here: http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.co ... alism.html.

You refute no facts with facts, you use only rhetoric, propaganda and silly, twisted, perversions of the world as seen through your anti-American, pro-illegal alien eyes.

Speaking of facts . . . isn't the official name of Mexico . . . the United States of Mexico. The term America is many centuries old because we were called the United States of AMERICA which, as with Mexico, was shortened to America. Get over it. Historically you are incredibly ignorant. America is a part of NORTH America as is Canada and Mexico, so you see you are incorrect in your terminology. You are just jealous that we decided to incorporate the name of the continent into our name and Mexico didn't. Too bad!

Your comment about America being materialistic tells me that you haven't a clue about the REAL America that is far more that your brainwashed and propagandized concept of it. We are the most giving, caring and forgiving nation in the world, and that is an irrefutable fact. In addition the REAL heartland of America is NOT what you see on the television wasteland you apparently watch and swallow 'whole hog.' My suggestion to you is to turn off the TV and read. Educate yourself so you don't look so foolish when you comment without historical basis, truth or fact, and I don't mean read the revisionist history the oligarchy in your third world used to brainwash you.

Last but not least . . . you have conveniently left out the most incriminating term about the Hispanics who have invaded our country by not recognizing that Americans have no problem with immigrants who come to this country LEGALLY but we resent like hell the ILLEGAL Mexican/Hispanic/Latino hordes that have invaded our sovereign territory. We want you ALL to leave and go back to where you came from and stop turning our country into the same third world cesspool you left behind. Go fix your own country and stop violating our laws, balkanizing our country, stealing our wealth and health, overrunning our schools, hospitals, and jails and imposing your corrupting Hispanic culture and language upon our nation.

If our One World Monopolist politicians keep catering to the illegal alien Hispanics for their slave labor and votes, there WILL be civil war in this country and you, that's a collective you, will finally discover what true patriotic Americans are REALLY like. They are slow to anger but once they turn on you, you will find that they have no fear, lack no bravery or determination, skill and cunning to send you all fleeing back from whence you illegally came.

May God help you all . . . and . . . God Bless America!!!

Daneen

http://stopthenorthamericanunion.com/ha ... icles.html

Good Post Airbourne, keep up the good work!

I also like the Alex Jones links. I know many here think he goes over the edge but look at all the things he has been talking about for years that sounded crazy then, now they are here. I once thought he was sort of over the edge myself but after listening to and reading many, many stories he's done & watching his video's for about a year and a half now, he usually gets it pretty right.

He was talking about this banking issue three or four years ago.
    He was also talking about The child immunizations causing autism a year and a half ago, and now recently we've seen the MSM pick up on that.

So, even though alot of people don't like Alex, but I think he does a really good job myself and I appreaciate you posting his articles here.

Thanks!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    Good Post Airbourne, keep up the good work!

I also like the Alex Jones links. I know many here think he goes over the edge but look at all the things he has been talking about for years that sounded crazy then, now they are here. I once thought he was sort of over the edge myself but after listening to and reading many, many stories he's done & watching his video's for about a year and a half now, he usually gets it pretty right.

He was talking about this banking issue three or four years ago.
    He was also talking about The child immunizations causing autism a year and a half ago, and now recently we've seen the MSM pick up on that.

So, even though alot of people don't like Alex, but I think he does a really good job myself and I appreaciate you posting his articles here.

Thanks!
    I agree with you Chexfive!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Gotta Give Minnie Credit on this one ... thanks for the post Minnie

Excellent response.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12