Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Heard about black helicopters and bombs in New Oleans?

One news article states it is a training exercise and not to worry. A poster says it is going to happen in other cities and... well here are Sycho's words;

Sycho 1 week ago wrote:

It's all part of our national programming and conditioning.

In Portland, Oregon our Mayor also sold air space rights over the downtown metropolitan area to the Feds.

Helicopters flew in formation over the city with gunners hanging outside the cockpit, machine gun weapons drawn. I had no idea was I was witnessing outside my seventh floor apartment window. To say the least I was unnerved... more than puzzled. I watched people scattering on the street below, as I wondered what could possibly have happened -- or going on... hopefully just an action movie being filmed.

This was all unannounced. Mayor Potter appologized the next day... but that was after the fact.

I'm telling you... it's time to reign in the Feds. Our National DEFENSE, is supposed to be just that... and not for terrorizing the populace. It's time for a peaceful revolution through transparancy/exposure.

Residents on notice of upcoming police training

Bombs, choppers during military exercises startle residents

U.S. Troops In Black Helicopters Invade New Orleans, Drop Bombs

This is not good.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It does sound very ominous.

so far in the articles and comments this has happened it three cities at least. New Orleans, Portland, Oregon, and Las Vegas.

A while back a move was made to violate the doctrine of posse comitatus. I believe it was Bushes hand.

" The doctrine of posse comitatus, under which U.S. troops shall not be used against U.S. citizens, prohibits detaining us, and Obama needs to explain why letting this program continue, is not a violation of that doctrine."

http://www.smmirror.com/MainPages/Di...s.asp?eid=9637

This is what Ron Paul is quoted as saying in the smmirror article.

[i]Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) is to date, the sole member of Congress willing to raise a public stink. “Apparently, the fusion centers, militarized police, surveillance cameras, and a domestic military command is not enough,â€

I personally think that this is nothing more than a trial balloon to see how we react. Will we cower, panic, or fight the oppression? Will we be docile and accept it?

This dry run is to help them prepare for the real thing, also, it is using the "cry wolf" mentality. If they do enough of these "practices" when they do it for real, we will ignore it until it is too late.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, this is getting past the point of scary!

About three weeks ago I was in Germany playing tourist, and at one point I had stopped to rest my tired tourists feet in the town square in the Northern city of Lubeck. As I was just setting on the bench in the town square a local sat down exit to me, and we just started talking. He was about 65 years old, and spoke English real good. Anyway, he started to ask me about Obama and once it came out that I was from Obama’s hometown of Chicago. It was like he was testing me to find out if I was an Obama supporter or not. (Actually just about everyone made that same connection once I said I was from Chicago). I wont go into the entire conversation, but what I’d like to point out is one comment he did make, which was also expressed to me a number of times, but none as direct as this one. This particular elderly gentleman said something that put chills down my spin. It went like this; [b]“Obama has a fearful resemblance to Hitlerâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

April
    [quote]This post may look as if I am promoting fear, and to that I so “NOâ€

[quote="MadInChicago"]Yes, this is getting past the point of scary!

About three weeks ago I was in Germany playing tourist, and at one point I had stopped to rest my tired tourists feet in the town square in the Northern city of Lubeck. As I was just setting on the bench in the town square a local sat down exit to me, and we just started talking. He was about 65 years old, and spoke English real good. Anyway, he started to ask me about Obama and once it came out that I was from Obama’s hometown of Chicago. It was like he was testing me to find out if I was an Obama supporter or not. (Actually just about everyone made that same connection once I said I was from Chicago). I wont go into the entire conversation, but what I’d like to point out is one comment he did make, which was also expressed to me a number of times, but none as direct as this one. This particular elderly gentleman said something that put chills down my spin. It went like this; [b]“Obama has a fearful resemblance to Hitlerâ€

Ha Ha Ha

Since this thread is already Godwinned it reminds me of a comment I thought was funny over on fark. Someone posted a link to some color pictures of the Nazi's .

One person made the comment;

You know what the difference is between the Obama Inauguration and this rally? Fewer foaming-at-the-mouth fanatics showed up at Nuremburg.

This story also seems related but the action has already been scaled back do to people freaking out.

Iowa National Guard to Train for Gun Confiscation

Posted by ftfejason on 02/20/09 11:31 AM

[Older: The Silent Revolution]

Call me crazy, but I don't like this one bit...

http://www.carrollspaper.com/main.asp?S ... cleID=7451

Guardsmen to conduct urban training at Arcadia in April

BUTCH HEMAN

Daily Times Herald

February 20, 2009

The Carroll National Guard unit will train on urban military operations by holding a four-day exercise at Arcadia.

The purpose of the April 2-5 drill will be to gather intelligence, then search for and apprehend a suspected weapons dealer, according to Sgt. Mike Kots, readiness NCO for Alpha Company.

Citizens, law enforcement, media and other supporters will participate.

Troops will spend Thursday, April 2, staging at a forward operations base at Carroll. The next day company leaders will conduct reconnaissance and begin patrolling the streets of Arcadia to identify possible locations of the weapons dealer.

The primary phase will be done Saturday, April 4, when convoys will be deployed from Carroll to Arcadia. Pictures of the arms dealer will be shown in Arcadia, and soldiers will go door to door asking if residents have seen the suspect.

Soldiers will knock only at households that have agreed to participate in the drill, Kots noted.

"Once credible intelligence has been gathered," said Kots, "portions of the town will be road-blocked and more in-depth searches of homes and vehicles will be conducted in accordance with the residents' wishes.

"One of the techniques we use in today's political environment is cordon and knock," Kots explained. "We ask for the head of the household, get permission to search, then have them open doors and cupboards. The homeowner maintains control. We peer over their shoulder, and the soldier uses the homeowner's body language and position to protect him."

During this phase of the operation, troops will interact with residents and media while implementing crowd-control measures and possibly treating and evacuating injured persons.

The unit will use a Blackhawk helicopter for overhead command and control, and to simulate medevacs.

The drill will culminate in the apprehension of the suspected arms dealer.

Alpha Company will conduct a review of the drill on Sunday, April 5.

A meeting to give residents more information and accept volunteers will be held 7 p.m. Monday, March 2, in the Arcadia American Legion hall.

Kots said the exercise will replace Alpha Company's weekend drill for April.

"We have a lot of extended drills this coming year," he added.

In addition to surveillance, searching and apprehension, the exercise will also give the troops valuable experience in stability, support, patrol, traffic control, vehicle searches and other skills needed for deployment in an urban environment.

"This exercise will improve the real-life operational skills of the unit," said Kots. "And it will hopefully improve the public's understanding of military operations."

The pre-drill work with residents is as important at the drill itself.

"It will be important for us to gain the trust and confidence of the residents of Arcadia," said Kots. "We will need to identify individuals that are willing to assist us in training by allowing us to search their homes and vehicles and to participate in role-playing."

"We really want to get as much information out there as possible, because this operation could be pretty intrusive to the people of Arcadia."

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php?view=11522

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    Ha Ha Ha

Since this thread is already Godwinned it reminds me of a comment I thought was funny over on fark. Someone posted a link to some color pictures of the Nazi's .

One person made the comment;

You know what the difference is between the Obama Inauguration and this rally? Fewer foaming-at-the-mouth fanatics showed up at Nuremburg.

[b]StokeyBob,
    I am so happy you are so amused. It’s nice to know that someone out there has such a handle on life that they can ignore other points of view.
    I am also happy to give you the opportunity to use the “big wordâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast