Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help CA vote Sen Boxer out of office/vote in Great American!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yUBD6LCq7w

Chuck DeVore, U.S. Senate candidate, on illegal immigration - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKRYgohu ... re=related

If you like what you see, and you want liberal Barbara Boxer out of the senate please consider giving to the DeVore cause.

If we can get one million Californians or even those out of state who "get it" that would be $5 million a month to fight this David and Goliath fight.

Barbara Boxer has a war chest of $4 million start with.

Grassroots people can do this. I can crush cans, give up a coffee, and even those in lower incomes can feel they finally have some power. The power of 10.

I tell ten people and they get working, you tell then, and they tell ten. It won't take long folks let's get energized for this fight.

"Now more than ever before, the people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature.... If the next centennial does not find us a great nation ... it will be because those who represent the enterprise, the culture, and the morality of the nation do not aid in controlling the political forces."

James Garfield, the twentieth president of the United States, 1877

ELE
    Will do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll pass this on! He has my vote without a doubt.