Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Help call this YES vote! She has NO reason to vote YES.

I need your help with congresswoman Suzanne Kosmas Florida District 24 who is the biggest traitor of them all. She is in a totally Republican district with no supporters of this healthcare bill but is voting yes. We need you to contact anyone you know living in New Smyrna Beach and surrounding areas to boycott her realty company, Prestige Properties. Start making it hurt in HER pocketbook just like she has done to us. She will have to return to Florida in November and she does not have any congressional retirement benefits to fall back on as this is her first term. We have to play Chicago politics and show her how true capitalism works. If you don't have any customers, you go out of business.

Please email her what you are doing. My email is posted below.

Write in subject - TRAITOR!!!

Dear Ms. Kosmas,
    You are a traitor to your constituents in D24. Your staff could not find one supporter of this healthcare bill during your telephone townhall. Yet you blindly raise your hand yes when called upon by Pelosi as we all knew you would do. The only satisfaction my family has is the knowledge that you will definitely be unelected in November if you even have the guts to run. I have notified all of my friends and family on the coast to NEVER utilize your business, Prestige Properties, in the future.

Phone #

Washington D.C. Office
    238 Cannon HOB
    Washington, D.C. 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-2706
    Fax: (202) 226-6299

Port Orange Office
    1000 City Center Circle, 2nd Floor
    Port Orange, FL 32129
    Phone: (386) 756-9798
    Fax: (386) 756-9903

Orlando Office
    12424 Research Parkway, Ste 135
    Orlando, FL 32826
    Phone: (407)-208-1106
    Fax: (407)-208-1108

Toll free number: 1-877-9-KOSMAS (1-877-956-7627)

Send this to her staffers at:

FL24SKIMA@mail.house.gov, Jay.Malsky@mail.house.gov, marc.goldberg@mail.house.gov,
    valerie.guenther@mail.house.gov, suzannekosmas@capitolenews.com

Check out her company at:
    http://www.nsbproperties.com/StaffProfiles

Smart measure to let her hear from Americans.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)