Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Henry Paulson Is The US Real President

The Italian anti-fascist historian Gaetano Salvemini described the essence of Mussolini's economic policy as being that, "the State pays for the blunders of private enterprise... Profit is private and individual. Loss is public and social."

Is there any better description of the reasons for Henry Paulson’s bailout and its likely consequences?

It's a strange day when conservatives cheer Paul Krugman. But he too was right when he stated to the BBC’s â€

It really is amazing that congress is even debating the issue. It should be a flat out NO. I wonder if things have been like this for a while and I just never paid attention or if they are just very blatantly bad now. I almost miss the days when I only cared about what was on TV that night.

It really is amazing that congress is even debating the issue. It should be a flat out NO. I wonder if things have been like this for a while and I just never paid attention or if they are just very blatantly bad now. I almost miss the days when I only cared about what was on TV that night.
    You and I both. Since when has "we can" become "we can't"....since when has America ever hesitated to say NO? Since when have we become incapible of doing anything? Since when is there ONLY ONE OPTION to anything?

When they make their plea.......on main street, small business won't be able to take a loan out to pay their employees!!!!!! Excuse me, but if you have to take a loan out to pay your employees then you are already a failing business!

I always hear you had to spend money to make money.......but not be in debt to your eyeballs to have anything. I did learn when I was married to the Dr. to stay in debt so Uncle Sam didn't take 1/2 of everything you own.......but not to THIS EXTREEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    I know what you mean. I quite work about 2 years ago, and I was bored so I went on we the people and discovered Ron Paul and things went from there. I am shocked at how our country has gone down hill and am angry that I never paid attention before. My state was being saturated with illeglas. I lived near the Mexican American aborder and thought that since I was so close to the b order that this was natural. Boy was I wrong.

Well, we all know that GWB has never really been president, but a spokesman that can't express himself without words written down by staff, and since Cheney is always at some mysterious undisclosed location, maybe Paulson has become the appointed prez.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've felt for sometime now the bankers are really running this country and now I believe it more than ever.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn