Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here It Comes? MIA Issue Surfacing To Bite McCain

Here It Comes? MIA Issue Surfacing To Bite McCain
    [Peter Brimelow]
    21 September 2008

A long and deeply deeply distressing article by Sydney H. Schanberg seems to make it clear that American POWS were left behind in Vietnam and that GOP nominee John McCain has been deeply involved in a bipartisan cover-up: McCain and the POW Cover-up; The “war heroâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That hearing must have been recorded. If it confirms Schanberg’s account, McCain has questions to answer.

Make him answer all the questions about this. It is an atrocity that this traitor has run his campaign on the big lie about his service career. Hes' afraid the public will learn what a coward and traitor he was to his fellow servicemen and to the country. Now is the time to bring it all out.

POWs: Forgetting Those Left Behind: www.thenewamerican.com/reviews/commentary/433

I agree he should answer those accusations. I also would like to see the MSM investigate Obama with the same fervor.

There is definitely a smear campaign at work here and it's not against Obama.

I would like for MSM to write about the other POTUS candidates too. It's not all about McCain and Obama.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I agree he should answer those accusations.

Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS

Care to elaborate?
    Look at the thousands of articles and news put out by msm and compare them. Most definitely favor Obama, they do not like to report negative news about Obama. NO news at all about other POTUS candidates and mostly negative about McCain.

Look at what the msm is doing to Joe the Plumber. Obama says "back off on my wife"and msm backs off. Cindy McCain doesn't get the same consideration.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by POTUS

Care to elaborate?
    Look at the thousands of articles and news put out by msm and compare them. Most definitely favor Obama, they do not like to report negative news about Obama. NO news at all about other POTUS candidates and mostly negative about McCain.

Look at what the msm is doing to Joe the Plumber. Obama says "back off on my wife"and msm backs off. Cindy McCain doesn't get the same consideration.
    Sidney Schanberg on the political left, and The New American Magazine, on the political right, are not a part of the "mainstream" media.

Information that McCain fans may not like, does not constitute a "smear".

The MSM is in love with Obama, and I don't know about Schanberg, but the New American is very critical of Obama.

Schanberg has been equally critical of McCain's good buddy, John Kerry, on this issue, and was so before the 2004 election, as was The New American Magazine.

Information that McCain fans may not like does not constitute a "smear"
    You are right, it shouldn't, but then why is information that Obama fans don't like called a "smear"?

I'm not familiar with who's a left or right leaning bloggers are or all the left or right leaning media.

I am referring to CNN, CBS, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, etc and major newspapers as msm. The national media who are "supposed" to report the facts.

I'm neither a McCain or Obama fan, but I can see the obvious favoritism shown to Obama.

I would like McCain to answer why he fought to disclose information about MIA/POW's. I would like Obama to answer some questions put to him also.
    "

Information that McCain fans may not like does not constitute a "smear"
    You are right, it shouldn't, but then why is information that Obama fans don't like called a "smear"?

I'm not familiar with who's a left or right leaning bloggers are or all the left or right leaning media.

I am referring to CNN, CBS, ABC, FOX, MSNBC, etc and major newspapers as msm. The national media who are "supposed" to report the facts.

I'm neither a McCain or Obama fan, but I can see the obvious favoritism shown to Obama.

I would like McCain to answer why he fought to disclose information about MIA/POW's. I would like Obama to answer some questions put to him also.
    Yes, there is a great deal of favoritism towards Obama, in the MSM, which has absolutely zero to do with this thread.

Before the Khmer Rouge took over Cambodia in 1975 and killed approximately 2 million people, Schanberg wrote positively in The New York Times about the coming regime change, writing about the Cambodians that "it is difficult to imagine how their lives could be anything but better with the Americans gone." A dispatch he wrote on April 13, 1975, written from Phnom Penh, ran with the headline "Indochina without Americans: for most, a better life."[

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast