Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here's one theory...

As I try to understand how in God’s name Barack Obama was elected as POTUS, given that:
    • He has a lousy attendance and voting record in the Senate
    • He still hasn’t produced a valid birth certificate (despite this the DNC gives him their blessing)
    • He spent twenty years going to a church in which he listened attentively as his preacher ranted things like “God Damn Americaâ€
    <div>
    </div>

Well for one a open minded informed person would never vote for him based on his policies and past associations! But a mindless uninformed mob will believe anything he says. And it had nothing to do with what the substance of his words it was how he changed peoples perception and played on their emotions! The msm were his cheerleaders! He won't get off easy either at least half the country did not vote for him!! Don't worry its in their hands now and when crap hits the fan well see tide turn fast!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

I think Obama is referred to--or thought of--as the "black Kennedy" by so many in the MSM because now, as then, many people seemed to be looking not so much for a new national President as for a secular "Savior" or "Messiah" capable of solving all the ills of the world. Kennedy also often was more universally popular abroad than in the country itself, as many of our elected leaders seem to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I saw him on TV just awhile ago about the Economy, man the guy is nothing without his speech writers! He was fumbling over all his responses exect about the puppy they want to buy. Yea, he's my President...NOT!

As I try to understand how in God’s name Barack Obama was elected as POTUS,

Its not rocket science. He was selected by the CFR and will do their bidding. And the reality is that we don't know if he was voted in or not because of all the corruption by ACORN. The whole election was fixed and now we're "up the creek".

what does POTUS mean?

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    As I try to understand how in God’s name Barack Obama was elected as POTUS,

Its not rocket science. He was selected by the CFR and will do their bidding. And the reality is that we don't know if he was voted in or not because of all the corruption by ACORN. The whole election was fixed and now we're "up the creek".
    Yes, I agree with that 100%. I even think it's possible that the primaries were rigged to make McCain the winner, knowing how weak he is to conservatives. I find it SO difficult to believe that he won the primaries fair and square. Especially with so many other better candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I saw him on TV just awhile ago about the Economy, man the guy is nothing without his speech writers! He was fumbling over all his responses exect about the puppy they want to buy. Yea, he's my President...NOT!
    Isn't that the truth. It's a lot of um um um um .

empty suit.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Immigrantgrl wrote:

what does POTUS mean?
    President of the United States.