Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hilarious post from the DAP board

http://www.dreamact.info/forum/about3728.html

J6

On a side note do people realize that the number of guns and bombs in the basements of ALIPAC people probably outnumber the amount of guns and bombs in our basements by at least 10000000000000000000000 to 1?

“To be defeated and not yield is victory. To win and to rest on laurels is defeatâ€
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

ROFL!!! Waaaay out there
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Don't let the opposition drag you into a rule violation on our boards. Don't let them lower the debate.

The first side that moves to violence will be the side that loses this battle.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh, I was merely browsing and found that post hysterically maniacal. They don't allow anyone that doesnot share in their delusions of grandier to post there.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

The part below is a post from the other forum. Most of the posts there aren't even as intelligent is that one, which isn't saying its intelligent either.
    J6

On a side note do people realize that the number of guns and bombs in the basements of ALIPAC people probably outnumber the amount of guns and bombs in our basements by at least 10000000000000000000000 to 1?

How interesting that they have such an opinion of us. I wonder what has inflated their estimates of our danger potential so much? Many of the same folks also assume that we have low IQs and educations. They really seem to be demonizing us, and seem genuinely shocked when they find out how much of America shares our views.

MW
    Does a cherry bomb count? I may have one left over from the 4th of July, however, it would be in my garage, not the basement.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I might have an overly fizzy can of soda pop around here somewhere.